PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur »

Alright quick update everybody.

I've got omnipy working. Just got to update it to include the pyph resources when that's active.

I'm working on getting abcpz working fully as an extended minerals is giving me that num-6.png error due to it trying to make a recipe with that icon.

After I fix that I be working on the other issue posted and getting pyro and pyph integrated into Angel's resource fully.

Depending on how long all that takes I'll be posting an update sometime Monday.

Rue99
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Rue99 »

Thanks again! I have to say that I've finally got the full Bob/Angel/Pyanodon bandwagon rolling, and your mod makes it possible to even enjoy the experience in parts ;).

nfelddav
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nfelddav »

Awesome! I await with bated breath the ability to run this outrageous combination of mods :D

alercah
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by alercah »

ABCPZ? What's the Z?

I have to say that I'm excited by the prospect of trying out this absolute madness, and trying it again and again and again, while trying to get something resembling a functional factory. XD

kingarthurs, have you considered Circuit Processing? Or do the rest of the mods you support largely replace that? Also, are MadClown's other mods supported too, just indirectly? Or do they still need work?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

alercah wrote: ↑
Tue May 07, 2019 12:31 am
ABCPZ? What's the Z?

I have to say that I'm excited by the prospect of trying out this absolute madness, and trying it again and again and again, while trying to get something resembling a functional factory. XD

kingarthurs, have you considered Circuit Processing? Or do the rest of the mods you support largely replace that? Also, are MadClown's other mods supported too, just indirectly? Or do they still need work?
Z for zelos as in omnimatter mods.

I could look into circuit processing for non pyht use as pyht more or less replaced all that on it's own.

On the madclowns front the only one I havnt tested is epic artillery sounds mod. Pretty sure that one should be fine. The rest probably need a balance pass but was planning that after get Angel's rebalancing done

alercah
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by alercah »

If pyht mostly replaces it all, I don't think it's something I'd need, personally. I would be interested in Realistic Reactors, though---just asked, and the author said that while it won't break with pymods, it's not balanced for them at all. (link: viewtopic.php?f=190&t=56621&p=428306#p428306)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Tue May 07, 2019 2:30 am
If pyht mostly replaces it all, I don't think it's something I'd need, personally. I would be interested in Realistic Reactors, though---just asked, and the author said that while it won't break with pymods, it's not balanced for them at all. (link: viewtopic.php?f=190&t=56621&p=428306#p428306)
I'll give it a look and see where it fits in terms of power production and come up with a reasonably difficult cost in py materials

YunoAloe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by YunoAloe »

Something isn't right with burners' pollution lately. After some recent patch, each burner started to pollute comparable to my entire factory combined. I understand that they should pollute much, but probably not this much.

Also a random observation: production of Py's zinc chloride with Angel's equipment produces more hydrogen than it consumes. I think this is an error.

YunoAloe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by YunoAloe »

Replacing PPD with TPA for Aramide in pyRO a couple of days ago introduced a deadlock: TPA requires liquid nitrogen which is made in a Compressor. Tungsten plates are needed to make the Compressor. Tungsten plates are blue science tech all the way, but TPA is needed to reach blue science.
I'm posting this here and not in pyRO because tungsten plates are Angel's and are made using Angel's machinery.

Or rather, was this present for a while because TPA is also needed for Kevlar? Anyway, the best solution I think is to just exclude tungsten plates from Compressor recipe, or replace them with something.

Delanii
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Delanii »

kingarthur wrote: ↑
Sun May 05, 2019 12:20 pm

I've got omnipy working. Just got to update it to include the pyph resources when that's active.

I'm working on getting abcpz working fully as an extended minerals is giving me that num-6.png error due to it trying to make a recipe with that icon.

After I fix that I be working on the other issue posted and getting pyro and pyph integrated into Angel's resource fully.

Hello kingarthur!
I would like to ask you if you got into including PyPH resources into omnimater. On my side, I have them still generated along omnimatter. I can provide save file if it is a bug.
Otherwise, do you have an expectation or plan when you could get into it?
Thank you very much, looking forward to your reply.
Regards, Delanii
PS: If I could do anything to help, just let me know :)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

YunoAloe wrote: ↑
Sat May 11, 2019 6:37 pm
Replacing PPD with TPA for Aramide in pyRO a couple of days ago introduced a deadlock: TPA requires liquid nitrogen which is made in a Compressor. Tungsten plates are needed to make the Compressor. Tungsten plates are blue science tech all the way, but TPA is needed to reach blue science.
I'm posting this here and not in pyRO because tungsten plates are Angel's and are made using Angel's machinery.

Or rather, was this present for a while because TPA is also needed for Kevlar? Anyway, the best solution I think is to just exclude tungsten plates from Compressor recipe, or replace them with something.
I'm not sure might have been there. I'll look into it.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Delanii wrote: ↑
Sat May 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello kingarthur!
I would like to ask you if you got into including PyPH resources into omnimater. On my side, I have them still generated along omnimatter. I can provide save file if it is a bug.
Otherwise, do you have an expectation or plan when you could get into it?
Thank you very much, looking forward to your reply.
Regards, Delanii
PS: If I could do anything to help, just let me know :)
I'll look into tonight. I can disable the resources easy enough.

YunoAloe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by YunoAloe »

I can't make chrome ingots from Py's chromium ore, only Angel's ore is accepted. Is is not critical but still meh: Angel's chrome ore does not spawn, I have fields of Py's chromium ore, and this influences stainless steel, as recipes from molten chromium are better, and thus I can't use Angel's way for chromium processing.

Maybe it would be better to use some sort of tracker for this stuff?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sat May 11, 2019 11:52 pm
I can't make chrome ingots from Py's chromium ore, only Angel's ore is accepted. Is is not critical but still meh: Angel's chrome ore does not spawn, I have fields of Py's chromium ore, and this influences stainless steel, as recipes from molten chromium are better, and thus I can't use Angel's way for chromium processing.

ok im trying to fix an issue with pyph not uploading then im going to look at angels in just a bit

what do you mean by tracker. like use the issues board on github?

YunoAloe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by YunoAloe »

Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am
Yes. Or the discussions on mod portal at least. In the mod description you suggest to write everything here.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sun May 12, 2019 1:33 am
Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am
Yes. Or the discussions on mod portal at least. In the mod description you suggest to write everything here.
Ya I should probably update that. Was written back when the mod portal didnt do notifications

nfelddav
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nfelddav »

Any update on ETA for this? Thanks!

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

nfelddav wrote: ↑
Mon May 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Any update on ETA for this? Thanks!
got a few more things to finsh up. need to get the pyrawore rock despawn setting working for angels. finsh adding pyrawores to madclowns stuff. check the locale is updated for everything. check on pyrawores and pypetroleum handling are working with omni correctly(no spawns and can make the ores)

after i make those checks tonight. make a blood sacrifice and hope the mod portal takes the update as its been having some issues

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

Tue May 07, 2019 2:30 am
Just FYI, I'm not either one of the authors of Realistic Reactors.

Falconcommand
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Falconcommand »

Anyone else getting a error with An unknown science pack?
Its inhibiting the research of Bobs modals.

unknown key "item-name.science-pack=0"
Im not entirely sure where it came from, It only showed up in a new game. Wasn't in my old game.
Attachments
Untitled3.png
Untitled3.png (2.48 MiB) Viewed 4989 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 4989 times

Return to β€œMods”