[posila] [0.17.2] [Minor] [Graphical] Belt deconstruction planner overlap graphical bug

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Khaylain
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[posila] [0.17.2] [Minor] [Graphical] Belt deconstruction planner overlap graphical bug

Post by Khaylain »

I didn't find this bug anywhere by a few searches through the forum, so I'll add it as a posting.

Using the deconstruction planner on one belt with moving belts before and/or behind presents a graphical glitch/bug where the ends of the planned deconstructed belt is visible on top of the belts before and/or behind it. See the attached image. It is much more visible when animating than in a still image.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a length of connected belt
2. Use the deconstruction planner on one of the belts not being either end of the segment.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.17.2] [Minor] [Graphical] Belt deconstruction planner overlap graphical bug

Post by DaveMcW »

I was going to report the same thing. Here is a zoomed in gif of it.

belt.gif
belt.gif (338.69 KiB) Viewed 2070 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.2] [Minor] [Graphical] Belt deconstruction planner overlap graphical bug

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report.
For 0.17.33 I changed render layer of belts marked for deconstruction to be under normal belts, so it doesn't look this stupid. That introduces funny behavior when marking for deconstruction belts that are side loading, ... if that is perceived as a (bigger) bug or some other issue are created by the change, we'll probably just revert it.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”