Entry Number: 1 - [Creation: 19/04/2019 || Last update: 25/04/2019]
Not Over Yet
- (Starbound + 1996's Master of Orion 2 inspired)
After launching its first rocket, begin stage 2 of player's main single-player mission, finding home and reaching it & Unlocks a new MMO mode in the game and new space technology to research.
+Star System Map, Galaxy Map and Galaxy Cluster Map
2D Top View Procedurally generated star map and an even bigger galaxy cluster map for future space-bending tech for instant travel.
- A 2D-Pixel procedurally generated star-map shows up with a circle around the recentely conquered planet where you can effectively land in any planet around any star within the reach of your rocket's fuel and propulsion's limitation
- 2D Top View orbit view* of the star/planet/moon/satelitte/space rock orbits
+New rocket upgrades using the same system the armor inventory works, but with assigned slots for each part type.
+New MMO worldwide server multiplayer campaign mode
Each player starts at a random resource_1 planet the same way as single-player-campaign on the star map in any galaxy within the galaxy cluster**.
- Character Customization Evergrowing races list to choose from with all races created by the community collectively with traits which affect gameplay created by a crowd-sourced community building method to create the races with limitations following a + & - RPG point system of racial traits which must have a sum of 0 similar to Master of Orion 2's custom race creation at game start
- Wormholes & other Space-tech
Cross unbelievable distances that need to be researched and its resource can't be found in resource_1 planets, requiring the player to colonize several planets and transport the resource from one planet to another or from land to space station or wherever the main factory and science station may be.
- Genetic Manipulation Tech Tree and Tech (allows to change racial traits and character appearance but is really expensive in rare resources that are hard to find even with a few colonized planets.
- Trading System and other Player-to-Player interactions such as a "Quantum Transmissions Infinite Range Instant SpaceWeb"
- Friend/Foe/Neutral Status declaration + Area & SetTime Limited Building Rights at claimed property area in order to let several players
- "Property" Status of Objects + Shared/Lent/Rent Property + Private Property Protection(Players who destroy or attack your property or other players get flagged temporarily as enemy units.
- Can unbuild what is not your property but takes way longer and counts as an attack unless with permision.
- Construction bots takes forever to unbuild other player's properties
- Players can blueprint other player's creations freely
- New Ground Scanner Satellite which fully reveals the planetary top view map
- Player bot-behavior programming
To avoid bot-hack programs, players can program their character themselves in a bot like behavior which the character will keep on fulfilling when the player is afk, offline or chooses to turn on bot-like behavior.
Insectoids are way less active and aggressive while the player is AFK or off, but may still attack depending on its current "war" situation and the player's pollution values
+Custom Space Station building
Gives you a template for the shape of the exterior walls layer by layer for a fixed resource cost which can be customized in both exterior and interior shape with set limitations and requirements before launch which changes its resource costs and can be shared by string.
- Automated Building Satellite & Automated Resource Management Station (ABS'n'ARMS System)
Space Version of the Construction and Logistics bots in order to build stations and orbit-only space ships
Connected to the Station, as you need to go up and down the floors, the same can be applied to the planet's surface and affect and consider the terrain elevations
- Stairs and elevators
- New underground belting and pipes system
Whenever you build an underground belt or underground pipe, view goes down one level as in layers of the map grid*** with the same happening for above levels
- Keyboard command to go up and down one layer of grid in view in order to build ceilings or on higher/lower ground(as long as within reach****)
underground energy wires + respective tech trees
- Underground Insectoids and new deep-underground insectoid types that can surface when in extreme levels of pollution + underground hive expansions and connections
- New Fall Mechanic + Fall Damage(Calculated by planet gravity) + Fall Damage Nullifier Tech
- Flying Vehicles and Power Armor Jetpack + Flying Combat + Flying Insectoids
- SpaceSuit (Super Resource Expensive Shipless Spaceflight Suit that is a Power Armor upgrade that can be used at most for closest stars proximity travel. Also counts as Jetpack when inside a planet and allows the player to jump any amount of layers while in combat.)
- Robot army programming(&Earlier version for land bots) + short/middle/long range strike strategy planning similar to building planning + combat robot army quick selection of grouped troops + new long-range fast flying scout robots and space scouts.
Radar close range detection alarms + alert range customization/programming + Space Sensors and ground telescopes.
Debris Damage to ships + "Emergency Landing Protocols" that "drop-land" the ship in the closest planet to the player and has a % chance to drop the player and of the ship and far from its final drop location(protected by a "kinetic-nullifying and inertia stabilizing gel that melts after a while"
Can basically do anything a player can do limited only by the unit's Memory & Storage Database size in matter of how complex an AdvBOT can be.
(*: There needs to be an "orbit seeding" protocol in case any future updates of the game want to add new planet resource levels that needs new planets to be added, man-made satellite, meteor fields, planet defense systems, space robots and stations, etc and needs their orbits to show)
(**: System needs to try to seed players starting planets in the same galaxy as long as there is room considering a reeeeally safe distance to any other player's colonized star systems)
(***: which particularly big objects can take more than one level of height and allows for the procedural generation of mountains and high ground terrain)
(****: One layer level height = 3 to 4 squares away || Height 0.33-0.25 object = 1 square of distance on the horizontal grid)
(WARNING: For the MMO Server, there needs to be a lot of effort employed towards cheat safety, cheat punishment, hack punishment and the ability to back-up any hacked player's inventory and any planet to any auto-saved moment in time to undo damages caused by an account-stealing hacker or possibly game-file editing hacker. It is forbidden to use game-files altering mods that can't be undone by the program while loading MMO Server files and punisheable as hacking for unlawful benefit.)
Back to Index