17.24 and RSO 4.0.3 issue

Replaces resource spawning system, so that the distances between resources are much bigger. Railway is needed then.

Moderators: orzelek, Dark

Iruse
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

17.24 and RSO 4.0.3 issue

Post by Iruse »

So I have looked and I can't find anything about this but I just updated to .24 a few days ago and now any ore patch requires electric mining drills to have sulfuric acid available, all types of ore. Anyone else run into this?

This only happens when I am using RSO, is there something new in the settings that I am missing that makes this happen, or is this a problem?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: 17.24 and RSO 4.0.3 issue

Post by orzelek »

RSO doesn't modify ores in any way - it only generates them differently on map.
Take a look at yellow mod list in ore tooltip and check other mods listed in there.

AFAIK Angels Infinite Ores has an option that does this with all the infinite ores. You can change it in mod settings.

Iruse
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Iruse »

Well I tried to make sure earlier that it was only RSO causing this and I started a new game just with RSO active. I gave myself some mining drills and the second they were over ore they had the h2so4 tubing on them. And it was coal.

I first noticed this on a game I had been playing prior to the update when my entire science production shut down because I had no ore incoming.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

There is simply no way for RSO to do this. Unless you have some non mod portal RSO version.
If you can post a save with the issue I can take a look.

hybird607
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by hybird607 »

Hi Iruse,

I had a similar issue and fixed it by disabling the "infinite ores require fluid" option within Angel Inifite Ores.

Return to “Resource Spawner Overhaul”