[0.17.4] UndoAction Crash - Right-Clicking While Dragging a Paste of Belts

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Grenadith
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 am
Contact:

[0.17.4] UndoAction Crash - Right-Clicking While Dragging a Paste of Belts

Post by Grenadith »

I was playing with high latency on a friend's client-hosted server. I copied a stretch of Fast Belts 10 long and 4 wide for a belt bus. With the paste, I held left-click and began dragging the selection upwards to create ghosts for a long stretch. While doing so, I right-clicked, and the game immediately crashed. I duplicated the crash immediately afterwards, so I know this was the cause of the crash.

I do not know what I was attempting by right-clicking, maybe just testing my finger to see if it still moved.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 8298
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Re: [0.17.4] UndoAction Crash - Right-Clicking While Dragging a Paste of Belts

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I believe, that this is related to some of (many) the undo queue bugs we fixed in the late 0.17, so I'm moving it to resolved.
Post Reply

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”