[0.17.24] Electric network info opens when deconstructing pole from map view

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
BattleFluffy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.17.24] Electric network info opens when deconstructing pole from map view

Post by BattleFluffy »

When I use the deconstruction planner in the Map View, and begin my drag-selection on top of a power pole, it opens the Electric Network Info window, usually blocking my view of the thing I'm trying to deconstruct.

This only happens in Map View. If you drag-select a pole for deconstruction while not in the map, it properly blocks the click from being interpreted as a command to open the Electric Network info.
It also happens when making a new blueprint from the map view.
It affects all types of power poles - I tested Large, Medium, Small and Substation.

The behaviour I would have expected is that it doesn't open the Electric Network Info window if I'm dragging a box to make a Deconstruction Order or Blueprint from the map.

BattleFluffy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.17.24] Electric network info opens when deconstructing pole from map view

Post by BattleFluffy »

Update - I discovered this only happens if the "drag map" control has been rebound.
The default is left mouse button. I had bound it to mouse button 5.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.24] Electric network info opens when deconstructing pole from map view

Post by Bilka »

Thanks for the report, fixed for the next version.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”