[Twinsen][0.17.15] Putting away ghost entities (with 'Q') doesn't clear the 'hand' from the quickbar.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
MasterBuilder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Twinsen][0.17.15] Putting away ghost entities (with 'Q') doesn't clear the 'hand' from the quickbar.

Post by MasterBuilder »

I noticed this with ghost ref concrete & then tried ghost speakers.
After pressing 'Q' to put it away, the 'hand' icon stays on the item in the quickbar.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Twinsen][0.17.15] Putting away ghost entities (with 'Q') doesn't clear the 'hand' from the quickbar.

Post by Twinsen »

Bug was introduced by fixing 67192
Fixed both properly in Version: 0.17.16.
Thanks.

MasterBuilder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Twinsen][0.17.15] Putting away ghost entities (with 'Q') doesn't clear the 'hand' from the quickbar.

Post by MasterBuilder »

Twinsen wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 am
Bug was introduced by fixing 67192
Fixed both properly in Version: 0.17.16.
Thanks.
I just noticed that BPs/BP books on the quickbar, set from the library, don't show the 'hand' when you select them. I assume this was also introduced by that earlier fix.
Not sure if you were aware of that one or not, but I'll wait for the next version and check before I make a separate bug report about it.

Edit: Made a topic for it: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68141
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”