[0.10.7]I cant save the game, my savegames get deleted

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Redominus
Inserter
Inserter

[0.10.7]I cant save the game, my savegames get deleted

Post by Redominus »

64 bit factorio on 64bit windows 7.
Everytime it tries to save throws:

Notice
boost::filesystem::rename: El proceso no tiene acceso al archivo porque est� siendo utilizado por otro proceso: "C:/Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\temp\currently-saving.zip", "C:/Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hardmode.zip"

Also when overwriting it deletes the save forever.

TheDude1972
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.10.7]I cant save the game, my savegames get deleted

Post by TheDude1972 »

Took a while to setup a forum account, But yes I have the same issue. Thought nobody had the same issue as there was no topic.

Tried with old save and also started a new game, in both cases same error. Error also deletes any save with the same name.

Bye bye my beautiful base. :(

p.s. Looks like the first backslash in the location name is a slash, probably the cause of the problem.

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jeroon »

slpwnd wrote:
EDIT: There was a very serious bug discovered, that prevents saving games on windows. This is related to bugfix for https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5354. Basically kovarex is away so nobody tested this functionality on windows. MacOSX and Linux releases work fine. I took down windows update packages and installations for now. We might make a hotfix 0.10.8 tomorrow or wait till the next week when kovarex is back.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Yeah, sorry about that. We canceled the 0.10.7 release pretty soon, but not soon enough.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”