Is there a mod that has or does this?

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Durai
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Is there a mod that has or does this?

Post by Durai »

So I am looking for a possible 'four-way' splitter' and the reason is i think it'd be nice for a type of design i want to use to have resources per say in an ore field to split 4 ways, that way i can direct early staged bases' resources to key points instead of having to use robots, or other extra long routes of coal or something to go places.

I know using robots to transport in smaller bases is better at times depending on what i am doing, but i really like conveyer belts.

Durai
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Is there a mod that has or does this?

Post by Durai »

the splitters are bulky and was wondering if there was a mod that was a 1 tile that had such a splitter (Even tho it'd really be a 3 way splitter as i see now as i was tired as i first pictured it.) but while the splitter is nice, i don't like having resources stuck on the 'side' of said splitter nor do i like forcing extra resources on the side that don't need to be forced like that aka; already got both sides active don't need to force it onto there. even then i got a single belt splitter if i did need to 'even' out my belt.

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”