1st Long game

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Alywiz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

1st Long game

Post by Alywiz »

This is my first long game. 1st time ive gotten as far as setting up logistics robots and laser turrets. This is at 24 hours in. I'm about to start a new playthrough so I thought I would share.

Note that coal, oil, and iron fields are about depleted in the screen shots, which is why the production is lower.

Supply of copper, gold, bauxite, quartz, tin, and silver comes in from the ore station. Iron is prepped but I have not built an iron outpost yet.
Still using original iron and coal fields. They have shrunken as I have depleted most of them.

This is my production so far in this map.

Main iron and copper smelting. Copper has the original buffer system I used. Iron has the improved one.

Oil Dropoff. Storage is mostly full right now which good because the wells are almost dead and i haven't had a chance to move them yet. Note that the third wagon is ore because of the gold mine being in the dame spot as the oil.

Gear production for the entire base. Most of the iron gear production goes into fueling the 3 express belt assembling machines and underground belt production. It is stopped right now because the logistics buffer is full.

Science production. Research is currently paused for screenshots.

Map overview. Base clearance to the south is a stalemate right now.

EDIT: If anyone has a request for specific images just ask! :)

DrGravitas
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: 1st Long game

Post by DrGravitas »

Your factory looks very well made! Can I see your production numbers?

EDIT: Whoops, nevermind! The image just didn't load initially. How about power and pollution? I see those tree plots from that one mod and I'm curious what kind of impact they make.

Return to “Show your Creations”