[0.17.X] Multiplayer Mods desync

Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
Izucherry
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.X] Multiplayer Mods desync

Post by Izucherry »

Hi I was playing with mods for the first time last night and i got de-synced when trying to connect to a friend's game I am not very computer savvy but I have the report for the de-sync here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YP5gd ... Rbo2a7iyos. I also have an image of the mods and versions of mods we were both using.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (82.11 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Any help would be appreciated.

thaflya
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.17.X] Multiplayer Mods desync

Post by thaflya »

Same problem here, me and a friend never had problems to join each other in moded games since 2 years. Yesterday it worked fine, but today since 0.17.7 it does not work anymore. We uninstalled the mods, reinstalled. Does not help. We are 100% sure we have the same mods with the same versions.

Ryanreborn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ryanreborn »

My friend and I are currently having the same problem as well...
Attachments
Factorio Mod Mismatch.png
Factorio Mod Mismatch.png (10.79 KiB) Viewed 2737 times

PantherX
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by PantherX »

thaflya wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:40 pm
Same problem here, me and a friend never had problems to join each other in moded games since 2 years. Yesterday it worked fine, but today since 0.17.7 it does not work anymore. We uninstalled the mods, reinstalled. Does not help. We are 100% sure we have the same mods with the same versions.
If you've reinstalled all the same mods of course it's going to desync again! The issue will be in one of the mods. Work out which mod it is and contact the mod developer to get them to fix their mod. :roll:

Return to “Desyncs with mods”