[0.10.6][slpwnd] toolbar filter removed but image stays

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
arl85
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.10.6][slpwnd] toolbar filter removed but image stays

Post by arl85 »

as already noted here when you remove a filter on toolbar image of (former) filtered item is retained.
I'm quite sure it's a recent bug, because I don't remember seeing it in last versions
Do you need help taking screenshots in-game? have a look to my guide to calculate screenshot dimensions

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.10.6] toolbar filter removed but image not cleared

Post by slpwnd »

I couldn't reproduce this. Removing the filter clears the image as expected. However, it could be related to this though (https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5130). I use alt + left / alt + right click to set / clear the filter (because I have only two mouse buttons :)).

JLBShecky
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by JLBShecky »

I have seen this happen once, but only once on 10.3 with a modded item, but it has never happened again, and come to think of it I have never tried to set a modded item filter on the toolbar and clear it since then.

[Edit]

Ok I think I figured out what caused it in my case. It seems that if you have a filter set and you flip the top and bottom rows of the toobelt then the filter icons will not update till you flip them again. You are able to put the new item into the slot but they will display the old item and not the new one. Also as depicted below, if you clear a slot filter in it's bugged state, it will retain the filter icon until you flip the rows again and then it will return to working normally.

arl85
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by arl85 »

slpwnd wrote:I couldn't reproduce this. Removing the filter clears the image as expected. However, it could be related to this though (https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5130). I use alt + left / alt + right click to set / clear the filter (because I have only two mouse buttons :)).
Yes, I think it's related; I'm using mouse wheel to remove filter
Do you need help taking screenshots in-game? have a look to my guide to calculate screenshot dimensions

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.10.6][slpwnd] toolbar filter removed but image stays

Post by slpwnd »

JLBShecky wrote: Ok I think I figured out what caused it in my case. It seems that if you have a filter set and you flip the top and bottom rows of the toobelt then the filter icons will not update till you flip them again. You are able to put the new item into the slot but they will display the old item and not the new one. Also as depicted below, if you clear a slot filter in it's bugged state, it will retain the filter icon until you flip the rows again and then it will return to working normally.
Thanks for the precise description. This was indeed the cause of an error. It will be fixed in the 0.10.7.
arl85 wrote:Yes, I think it's related; I'm using mouse wheel to remove filter
Interesting coincidence :) Anyway this will be fixed as well in the 0.10.7.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”