Bluepring Sorting

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Qosmius
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Bluepring Sorting

Post by Qosmius »

Hi, is there a way to sort blueprints and blueprint books efficiently?

For example: I am making a book with 10 blueprints inside...I want red science to be shown before green and so on.

The only solution i have found to this so far is naming the blueprints by numbers: "1.1 Red Science 1.2 Green Science and so on.

Is there a way to sort blueprints without the influence of the blueprint names?

Rjskeet
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Bluepring Sorting

Post by Rjskeet »

Unfortunately I don't believe there is. However the way you put blueprints into a book is the way they stay unless you move them around manually. Also if you use the middle mouse and CTRL + scroll you can scroll through the blueprints in the order you set. Hopefully that helps. :D

Jürgen Erhard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bluepring Sorting

Post by Jürgen Erhard »

Rjskeet wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
Unfortunately I don't believe there is. However the way you put blueprints into a book is the way they stay unless you move them around manually. Also if you use the middle mouse and CTRL + scroll you can scroll through the blueprints in the order you set. Hopefully that helps. :D
Something (not sure if it's vanilla, lots of mods in use) is messing up the order of bps in my book(s). Two pieces I specifically put right next to each other into the book are *NOT* close with a scroll through the book. And that's really annoying.

Return to “Gameplay Help”