pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

mrbaggins
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by mrbaggins »

Yeah, I also hit the lead snag early.

I ended up console commanding a much bigger safe zone, but I think I'll switch over to peaceful via console commands too.

liwers
Inserter
Inserter

Post by liwers »

Kitty found a new bug:

The recipe of Iron Concentrate, by using water and iron pulp 01, produces Tailings for double times..

I mean, one iron concentrate icon with two talings icons..

Meow..!
This is Liwers 'Kitty' Loor, a extremly very cute kitty.. Meow..! :P

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

Pyanodon,

Is the coke-oven-gas to outlet-gas-01 recipe incorrect, where tar is an INPUT? Or is the pychart diagram incorrect, where tar is an OUTPUT? I don't want to start doing the red hot coke chain without knowing which is intended.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:35 pm
Pyanodon,

Is the coke-oven-gas to outlet-gas-01 recipe incorrect, where tar is an INPUT? Or is the pychart diagram incorrect, where tar is an OUTPUT? I don't want to start doing the red hot coke chain without knowing which is intended.
For now...all outputs in a coded recipe are invalid because nexela still trying to solve the problem.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

liwers wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:37 am
Kitty found a new bug:

The recipe of Iron Concentrate, by using water and iron pulp 01, produces Tailings for double times..

I mean, one iron concentrate icon with two talings icons..

Meow..!
All jig recipes have doubled inputs or outputs. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

Arfarazon
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Arfarazon »

Just want to say huge THANK YOU to pyanodon and nexella for a wonderful modpack!
amount of real-time hours is much lower because i play on double to triple speed, but still your modpack urges me to play more and more in factorio :)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

New update
Seems i found bug with molten nexelitIts looks like that the result of all recipes not multiplied on x10
Pls look on molten nexelit recipes pyanodon - is that intended?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Arfarazon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Just want to say huge THANK YOU to pyanodon and nexella for a wonderful modpack!
amount of real-time hours is much lower because i play on double to triple speed, but still your modpack urges me to play more and more in factorio :)
NAh.. thank YOU for playing it. Is always nice to see people having fun with our work. :oops:
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm
New update
Seems i found bug with molten nexelitIts looks like that the result of all recipes not multiplied on x10
hmmm why it should be x10? hhe its fine. Nexelit was balanced that way.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:11 pm
aklesey1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm
New update
hmmm why it should be x10? hhe its fine. Nexelit was balanced that way.
Due to the fact that I started a new map, I just did not pay much attention to the changes in the balance of nexelit production
And again i want to ask about salt production - can you still do to get the salt was not a percentage chance?

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

What keeps you from mining salt? Salt is everywhere and it's easy to mine compared to almost every other resource in this mod.

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

Here's another thing with redhot coke, the very first step. The pyChart of this says that coal -> redhot-coke requires vacuum, the .lua file for redhot coke says " {type = "fluid", name = "steam", amount = 200} --pyfe vaccumm" like it's meant to be switched by the FE mod, but there's nothing in the updates files that actually makes the replacement from steam -> vacuum

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:41 pm
Here's another thing with redhot coke, the very first step. The pyChart of this says that coal -> redhot-coke requires vacuum, the .lua file for redhot coke says " {type = "fluid", name = "steam", amount = 200} --pyfe vaccumm" like it's meant to be switched by the FE mod, but there's nothing in the updates files that actually makes the replacement from steam -> vacuum
it got changed now you need to use some of the steam from the next process and input precise amounts of steam , also vacuum pomp are slow

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm
What keeps you from mining salt? Salt is everywhere and it's easy to mine compared to almost every other resource in this mod.
I can't say i can find many salt rocks - and my niobium plates productins consumes tons of salt - i used 2 salt rocks and even with it i'm not reached for hi-tech science packs yet

Logics of py salt and py sodium hydroxide is very interesting
100 saline water = 4 sodium hydroxide which means 4 salt was dissolved in saline water before
100 saline water is 50% for 1 salt or 200 saline water is 100% for 1 salt
Seiously why not to add recipe to get salt with 100% chance? Why i need to watch for salt rocks, to make long long railroad, to make defense for these salt rocks from bitters...
In bob's mods all was don better
Damn juat look for salt getting in angel's mods -Arch666Angel didn't invent the questionable methods of production of salt - after all, salt can be just evaporating from water, even if it long process

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 am
TwentyEighty wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm
I can't say i can find many salt rocks - and my niobium plates productins consumes tons of salt - i used 2 salt rocks and even with it i'm not reached for hi-tech science packs yet

Logics of py salt and py sodium hydroxide is very interesting
100 saline water = 4 sodium hydroxide which means 4 salt was dissolved in saline water before
100 saline water is 50% for 1 salt or 200 saline water is 100% for 1 salt
Seiously why not to add recipe to get salt with 100% chance? Why i need to watch for salt rocks, to make long long railroad, to make defense for these salt rocks from bitters...
In bob's mods all was don better
Damn juat look for salt getting in angel's mods -Arch666Angel didn't invent the questionable methods of production of salt - after all, salt can be just evaporating from water, even if it long process
i feel the same way sometimes i needed to decide not to use salt because salt was needed for something else
salt chain is also very salt heavy and you need that for advanced smelting

Arfarazon
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Arfarazon »

to be honest i dont have problems with salt whatsoever... the only nitpick i have is that the mines themselves are pretty slow, but if you have 5-6 salt mine stations in an LTN network you can pretty much forget about salt problems

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Arfarazon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:30 pm
to be honest i dont have problems with salt whatsoever... the only nitpick i have is that the mines themselves are pretty slow, but if you have 5-6 salt mine stations in an LTN network you can pretty much forget about salt problems
if you beacon them in the last way then maybe yes

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Arfarazon wrote:
What i can say i'll set options in RSO to more higher quantity and frequency for salt rocks

Hey some one show me ur niobium plates production here in this topic viewtopic.php?f=219&t=59103&start=100
I want to watch live bases
Niobium plates using now for making polates as u all must remember - stainless steel and super steel for belt mk2 and mk3 - red and blue belts
May be pyandon can make improvements for niobium production in PYRO, why not. He added some improvements for molybdenum production... can't understand may be he don't like his niobium?

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Arfarazon wrote:
What i can say i'll set options in RSO to more higher quantity and frequency for salt rocks

Hey some one show me ur niobium plates production here in this topic viewtopic.php?f=219&t=59103&start=100
I want to watch live bases
Niobium plates using now for making polates as u all must remember - stainless steel and super steel for belt mk2 and mk3 - red and blue belts
May be pyandon can make improvements for niobium production in PYRO, why not. He added some improvements for molybdenum production... can't understand may be he don't like his niobium?
what improvements did he make in molybdenum chain???
also the other main niobium drains atm are Aramaic ( silicon waffles and some alloy ) and complex for opt cores
atm niobium is nitrogen and salt heavy

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

What if you could do sodium hydroxide plus hydrogen chloride equals salt+ water? That would give something to do with all that sodium hydroxide

Return to “PyMods”