my ideas and suggestion for next update

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

eneng
Inserter
Inserter

my ideas and suggestion for next update

Post by eneng »

sorry for my bad english,
this is my some ideas for next update :
1.more detailed mod browser, who upload it, and add checkbox "show avaliable to use only"
2.able to build ghost building even you dont have actual item in your inventory,
like drag items from craft menu to "the world",
or even better, change the toolbelt to a slideable belt that you can select and craft from it

CJ5Boss
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: my ideas and suggestion for next update

Post by CJ5Boss »

1. I believe there are updates planned for the mod UI in the future.
2. That would be nice, but you could always blueprint the individual item in a temporary blueprint and place it down.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

you are aware that the "Next" update is due by the end of the month, right? they're currently in the "clean up" phase, so there's not really any new features being considered for 0.17, but maybe for 0.18. (Which will be a while away, because once 0.17 is out, it'll take at least 3 months to go through the bug fixing phase)

However...
1. There have already been some improvements to the MOD UI announced, and there may be more in the actual release.
2. WAAAAY the fuck back, some time during the 0.15 era, they announced that they were replacing the toolbelt with an action bar. What's the difference? A toolbelt is an inventory, an action bar is shortcuts to items.
I'm fairly sure part of the reason for doing this was to be able to add items to it you don't actually have in your inventory, so that you'd be able to use that to create ghosts.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Darinth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Darinth »

I don't know if it's in 0.17, but I'm pretty sure that these are already on Wube's list for things they want to add. :)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”