Land Mover by lovely_santa

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
monty1510
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Land Mover by lovely_santa

Post by monty1510 »

Hey All

I have used the land mover , and now have a bunch of compressed land, but for the life of me i can not figure out how to place it back.Any ideas?

monty1510

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Land Mover by lovely_santa

Post by lovely_santa »

Hi monty1510,

The landmover MK2 makes the gathering of landfill more efficient. By default you dig up 20 tiles of land to get 1 compressed landfill. Repeat that a bunch of times, and you get a full inventory or chest or cargo wagon.

Next you have to haul the compressed landfill to the place where you want to use it. This is more efficient then having to haul back and forth regular landfill.

At the place where you want to landfill, you have to decompres your landfill first. There is a recipe that gets unlocked with the land mover 2 technology. It takes 1 compressed landfill and creates (by default) 20 landfill. 2 assembling machines localy to decompress landfill is usualy sufficient enough to sustain you to landfill a big ocean without having to wait on landfill.

:idea: Recap: You can't lay down compressed landfill, you'll have to decompress it first. The point of the compressed landfill is so you can transport it easier.

Kind regards,
lovely_santa

EDIT: I've added this question with answer to the FAQ section on the mod portal as well.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

monty1510
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Land Mover by lovely_santa

Post by monty1510 »

Cool Thank you. This was driving me crazy.

Return to “Modding discussion”