Finish the game achievements.

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Ringk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Finish the game achievements.

Post by Ringk »

Hello.

I tried to do "Lazy bastard" achievement. I created world without enemies and finally launched rocket with a satellite successfully. I did get 1000 Space science packs but did not get the achievement. As this was my first playthrough, I also did not get "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" -achievement. I tried to reload the save from autosave and launch the rocket again and again. Then I tried to finish "So long and thanks for all the fish" -achievement and managed to get that (on same game save).

At Achievements panel, both missing achievements are marked by yellow mark upper-right suggesting that those should be available. Also following achievements are marked as not available (red no-sign upper-right): Getting on track like a pro, Steam all the way, Raining bullets, No time for chitchat and There is no spoon. Last four give extra indication for reason being unavailable: "This achievement can't be unlocked when enemy bases are set lower than default."

I am playing the game launched from Steam. I haven't touched any mods yet. Edit: I tried to run non-steam version too, no change. Also I hand crafted 108 items out of maximum allowed 111. After that I went to /permissions and disabled Crafting altogether to avoid (further) accidents.

Are there some other conditions for winning the game than launching satellite to space?

Save information shown in load game screen:
Map name: freeplay
Mods: base 0.16.51
Map version: 0.16.51-0
Campaign:
Difficulty: Normal
Play time: 32:01:39

Return to “Gameplay Help”