[REQ] a mod that makes the Aliens look like Agents from the Matrix movies

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
RinDiddy
Inserter
Inserter

[REQ] a mod that makes the Aliens look like Agents from the Matrix movies

Post by RinDiddy »

Hello,

New here. Just bought the game last, err, kind of lost track of time since I got it it has consumed me. Some thoughts:

TO THE DEVS:

- At first I thought this game was Japanese. Why? Well, it is really well laid out and I haven't found a single bug yet. It is very complete and thorough throughout. Might want to consider taking it out of "Dev" phase and maybe into "Beta".

TO ANYONE:

- If anyone has or could create a mod that makes the Aliens look like Agents from the Matrix movies you would be the most awesome person in the world.

Getting down to the brass tax, the main reason I am posting this is because I am looking for the most recent version of the game. Forgive me if this is the wrong sub forum for this. I bought the game on GOG and have looked at the wiki page. It seems that I am behind quite a bit on versions and that some of the problems that I am having have already been fixed with updates. As a preemptive statement, I do not, or will not use Steam. I'd rather go with nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Koub on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title to describe the actual need

RinDiddy
Inserter
Inserter

Re: New Here

Post by RinDiddy »

Nevermind the I need help part. I figured it out with help from the Google Oracle. There is no spoon.

Still would love to get my hands on a Matrix mod for the enemy sprites. All systems launch!

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moving to the "request for mods" subforum, as it's all that remains from the initial need.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

RinDiddy wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:24 pm
Forgive me if this is the wrong sub forum for this. I bought the game on GOG and have looked at the wiki page. It seems that I am behind quite a bit on versions and that some of the problems that I am having have already been fixed with updates. As a preemptive statement, I do not, or will not use Steam. I'd rather go with nothing.
According to this post by a dev you need to create a factorio account (which is different from a factorio forum account), and then upgrade it to a paid account via the key from gog. After that you can download the standalone zip file or installer from the main page. The latest version is 16.51.

@Koub: The title isn't very useful as a mod request either :p.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

eradicator wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:12 pm
@Koub: The title isn't very useful as a mod request either :p.
My bad, fixed :)
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [REQ] a mod that makes the Aliens look like Agents from the Matrix movies

Post by foodfactorio »

and there was me thinking that we might have a new funny mod, with Agent Albert chasing Mr.Ondrasen :)
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108
my 1st Mod Idea :) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50256

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”