0.15 Yuoki-Industries Versions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: 0.15 Yuoki-Industries Versions

Post by YuokiTani »

I work on 0.16 versions !

Maai
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Maai »

Thanks! :D

schibz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by schibz »

I love your mods thanks for your effort.

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

I noticed the railways addon is out, but the core mod isn't. However, the addon requires a yuoki industries version that is not yet on the mod portal. Is this a intended?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

donoya wrote:I noticed the railways addon is out, but the core mod isn't. However, the addon requires a yuoki industries version that is not yet on the mod portal. Is this a intended?
I hoped it goes faster to update and i started with Railways first. This addon has additional cargo-wagons, if you haven't build these in your gameplay you can skip this addon until i updated the core.

Pekkape
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pekkape »

Hello Youki and thanks a lot for a wonderful series of mods as they are fantastic. :)

I wonder why you have not added the possibility to use Production modules for your submaterials? Do you think production is overpowered or what is the reason? I do use a lot of speed modules and effect modules instead and I do not lack resources at all for sure and it is not a big issue as I got more of everything then I really need. :) But I do like to optimize everything - if possible.... ;)

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

The production is OP :) - Many multipliers come into effect on raw-material.
In the discontinued Addon PFW and in current version are trade-exchanges for other material. it would make the calculation more complicated - also some trade/cimota-loops currently produce more material as feeded in.

Another reason in the past was Yuoki-Mod was use with other mods and more powerful modules. i decided to go a step back and not challenge other mods the faster, bigger way ;)
So the modules are useful (early game) but in some circumstances vanilla-modules are the better fit.

If you want a challenge, you can create a self-subtaining factory. you create all needed material from unicomp (incl power) and use waste-material and trade to get unicomp to close the loop :)

FACT0R10
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FACT0R10 »

Sorry for my english! everybody HALLO! I found bug! - before starting the game in Factorio, if you change the mode to a marathon, or change the cost of the recipes in the game settings, then the turbines in yoki do not work, look at the screenshots, feel the difference before the changes and after ...

https://yadi.sk/i/k4Al5vHiCunZyg
Image ,
https://yadi.sk/i/hSNrFkAl9_lrwQ

Return to “Yuoki Industries”