Blueprint duplication

Bugs that are actually features.
henke37
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Blueprint duplication

Post by henke37 »

When I pick a prepared blueprint/deconstruction planner from the blueprint screen I get a new item in my inventory. If I then hit Q to dismiss it, possibly after using it, it is dropped into my inventory. This is tolerable. The issue is then when I fetch a new item from the blueprint screen. I get a duplicate. This leads to clutter in my inventory.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Blueprint duplication

Post by Rseding91 »

henke37 wrote:When I pick a prepared blueprint/deconstruction planner from the blueprint screen I get a new item in my inventory. If I then hit Q to dismiss it, possibly after using it, it is dropped into my inventory. This is tolerable. The issue is then when I fetch a new item from the blueprint screen. I get a duplicate. This leads to clutter in my inventory.
Thanks for the report however that's working as intended. If you don't want a copy of the blueprint then re-use the one you already have in your inventory.

The blueprint library transforms the stored blueprint into an item you can then use. Every time you click one from the library it makes another one for you to use.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

henke37
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Blueprint duplication

Post by henke37 »

Turns out that this was fixed despite being marked "not a bug".

Return to “Not a bug”