[0.16.37] Starfall: Amator Phasma's Modpack (BETA)

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
AmatorPhasma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.16.36] Starfall: Amator Phasma's Modpack (BETA)

Post by AmatorPhasma »

... and update is online.

You need to start a new game.

AmatorPhasma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AmatorPhasma »

In Version 0.16.63

- Rewrite of the recycler functions for recipe generation and recipe additions.
This change alter some recipes, after updating to this version, look at your filter inserter!.
The functions are now dynamic for an extraction as a stand alone mod in the future, some people ask about it, and I will do this soon(tm).

- Changed generation for orepatches (amount and shape) after a meteorite impact. You should now find a bit more ores for mining, also there is a chanche (20%) that an meteroite impacts in the same area as the last one. Refactored of some functions for a later extraction as an stand alone mod, some people ask about it, and I will do this soon(tm).

- Updated dependencie: YARM - Resource Monitor to Version 0.7.304.
- scrap metal probability increased from 15% to 25%.
- reduced solar eclipse events by factor 2.
- increased wooden rails max health to 350 and rails (tier 2) to 750.

Yarvino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Yarvino »

i like what you have done so far but i am having issues when trying to run a few other mods along side yours. factorissimo2 v2.2.3 seems to crash the server whenever i place one of it's buildings. and toolbelt21 v1.0.4 doesn't even let the game get past the mod check. is there something i am doing wrong or any way you could make these work? they were working with the last version of your pack but with this latest update they both started giving issues.

AmatorPhasma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AmatorPhasma »

Yarvino wrote:i like what you have done so far but i am having issues when trying to run a few other mods along side yours. factorissimo2 v2.2.3 seems to crash the server whenever i place one of it's buildings. and toolbelt21 v1.0.4 doesn't even let the game get past the mod check. is there something i am doing wrong or any way you could make these work? they were working with the last version of your pack but with this latest update they both started giving issues.
I need the log file right after the crash to dig into this problem.
If there was working with the previous version it might have to do with some changes I made in my mod.

Yarvino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Yarvino »

https://pastebin.com/GHujy5Bf is the crash for the factissimo2 crash ... the toolbelt thing i am not too worried about. but i would really like the factissimo thing to work as it is a HUGE space saver for the how big things end up getting with all the cool things in this mod pack.

AmatorPhasma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AmatorPhasma »

Hey,

the related lines to your problem:

Code: Select all

27.417 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:69: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
27.417 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:70: DEBUG: AP_MODPACK Tiles in game: 259
27.417 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:71: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

28.354 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:166: More than 255 tiles are defined, the game will not load unless some are removed.

28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 171 included: factory-floor-1
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 172 included: factory-entrance-1
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 173 included: factory-pattern-1
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 174 included: factory-wall-1
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 175 included: factory-floor-2
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 176 included: factory-entrance-2
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 177 included: factory-pattern-2
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 178 included: factory-wall-2
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 179 included: factory-floor-3
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 180 included: factory-entrance-3
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 181 included: factory-pattern-3
28.631 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:232: Tile 182 included: factory-wall-3

28.636 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:248: Tile 256 excluded: Arci-marking-yellow-dl-left-turn-up
28.638 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:248: Tile 257 excluded: Arci-marking-yellow-dl-left-turn-right
28.640 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:248: Tile 258 excluded: Arci-marking-yellow-dl-left-turn-down
28.642 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:248: Tile 259 excluded: Arci-marking-yellow-dl-left-turn-left
28.643 Script @__alien-biomes__/data-final-fixes.lua:248: Tile 260 excluded: out-of-factory

119878.857 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:96: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while running event Factorissimo2::on_built_entity (ID 6)
Unknown tile name: out-of-factory
The mod "factorissimo2" adds tiles, too many tiles, with alien bioms and the other mods we have more than 255 and that is a limitaion of the game engine. I can not raise this value.
Alien bioms cut out any tile that has an higher ID than 255 thats it why factorissimo2 crashes because it refer to a tile that was removed to fit the limitation.

I already remove some tiles from other mods during the loading, and all references to it (placing attribute in items and so on):

Code: Select all

27.412 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-white-right deleted.
  27.413 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-white-left deleted.
  27.413 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-yellow-right deleted.
  27.413 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-yellow-left deleted.
  27.414 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-red-right deleted.
  27.414 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-red-left deleted.
  27.414 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-blue-right deleted.
  27.414 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-blue-left deleted.
  27.415 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-green-right deleted.
  27.415 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/asphaltroads_integration/reduce-tiles.lua:20: Tile: Arci-asphalt-hazard-green-left deleted.
  27.415 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: clay-bricks deleted.
  27.416 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: y_tile_slagbricks deleted.
  27.416 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: y_tile_slagpattern deleted.
  27.416 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: y_tile_slagfilled deleted.
  27.417 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: y_tile_slagstones deleted.
  27.417 Script @__ap_modpack__/prototypes/overwrites/tile.lua:39: Tile: bi-wood-floor deleted.
As a quick workaround we have two options:
1) play without alien biomes, simply delete it, my modpack will start without it.

2) play without "AsphaltRoads" - a little handwork:
- remove the this line "AsphaltRoads = 1.1.3" from my "info.json"
- remove this line "require('prototypes.patches.asphalt_roads')" from the "data-final-fixes.lua" (because I dont check if the mod is present here...)
- delete the mod AsphaltRoads.

I will provide an internal fix for it in the next version, I thinking about to delete the asphalt tiles with the yellow lines if Factorissimo 2 is present... or something similar.

AmatorPhasma
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AmatorPhasma »

In Version 0.16.64
- add an fix for playing with "Factorissimo2 2.2.3", at the cost of removing all yellow tint asphalt tiles if this mod is present.
- per player setting (true/false) for the notification sound if an meteorite on collision course were detected.
- per player setting (true/false) for the notification message if an meteorite on collision course were detected.

- Bugfixes: fixed wrong behavior in recycler recipe generator.
Unfortunately this change alter some recipes, after updating to this version, look your filter inserter.. again! ... sorry for this, but there was something I dont had in mind on the last change, the multipurpose materials that interupt the calculation for the scrap metal.
Example: there is unicomp that can be transformed from all ores into all ores, this results in failures, such as that plastic pipes produces iron scrap metal :D

lockie2000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.37] Starfall: Amator Phasma's Modpack (BETA)

Post by lockie2000 »

I get this message when trying to launch the game with all the mods installed Image

I have also tried deleting the mod-settings but that didnt do anything :(.

Gride
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gride »

Can confirm previous post.
When I disable this mods and enable only LanfillPainting than I get this:

Log: https://pastebin.com/kcUfsvsM

Yarvino
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Yarvino »

so i have been playing this mod pack but i seem to have run into a rather bad spot .... i am trying to make purple science pack 4 but in order to do that i need M-A2(unicomp) to create the Quantrinum and i need purple science pack 4 research to be able to make the M-A2(unicomp) so basically i am stuck and can't get past this .... is there something i am missing? or is the only way to get past this is kinda cheat and do the
/c game.player.force.technologies['ap_yuoki_05'].researched=true thing to get the research to be able to make those packs also to add to the fun it seems the path to getting the lithium batteries required for science pack for also needs science pack 4 to be able to built. so another loop that can't be done as far as i can tell to describe it better. you need cobalt oxide which requires advanced Cobalt Smelting 2.

pro5
Inserter
Inserter

Post by pro5 »

I tryed manualy install dependencies - installed only 20% of mods (per 15 minutes). I tired and hate to do it.
Its imposible to install all mods manualy.
Please, include all requered mods.

Greyfell309
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Greyfell309 »

lockie2000 wrote:I get this message when trying to launch the game with all the mods installed Image

I have also tried deleting the mod-settings but that didnt do anything :(.
I get the same error. Any help so far?

Greyfell309
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Greyfell309 »

Got it working! The problem was installing the correct dependencies!! Be very careful when downloading the mods, as the "download" button for each mod will download the latest version of that mod, and that's not the same with the mod version required by this modpack. Amator, please upload the modpack to a website so people can download it and play ! ty

Assasin_asha
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Assasin_asha »

It looks like Bio Industries version 2.2.9 is no longer obtainable.
Any way to get it or is the pack completely dead now?

NickyBoyDK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by NickyBoyDK »

Hi.

I got this error message, when loading the game:
https://gyazo.com/c4fd2903556668e8bc590d2b5dda2b53
I have installed the exact same versions that you said I had to download.

Hope it's a quick fix, was looking forward to playing this modpack :D

NickyBoyDK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by NickyBoyDK »

NickyBoyDK wrote:Hi.

Hi I have figured out where it doesn't want to work, and that is if you have the alien biomes mod installed, as soon as you remove that mod, everything else works (and of course the alien biomes hr mod)

But there is no way to find the bio industries mod in the version 2.2.9

Wacky444
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Wacky444 »

Removing Mod-Settings.dat worked for me

NickyBoyDK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by NickyBoyDK »

Wacky444 wrote:

I just removed alien biomes, but I still need the Bio Industries mod version 2.2.9 and you can't download it anymore on the mod page :(

Wacky444
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Wacky444 »

NickyBoyDK wrote:
Wacky444 wrote:

I just removed alien biomes, but I still need the Bio Industries mod version 2.2.9 and you can't download it anymore on the mod page :(
I uploaded it https://mega.nz/#!Uc4VAISR!b-mMJrYi_98T ... c7b9VwbyYA

NickyBoyDK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by NickyBoyDK »

Wacky444 wrote:
NickyBoyDK wrote:
Wacky444 wrote:

I uploaded it https://mega.nz/#!Uc4VAISR!b-mMJrYi_98T ... c7b9VwbyYA
Thanks mate :D

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”