Conflict with Bob's Funtions Library

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

pansnek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Conflict with Bob's Funtions Library

Post by pansnek »

So I've been trying to play factorio with a friend and downloaded some of bob's mods in addition to a few others.
Well at first there was a conflict between the nanobots mod and bob's library. I did everything from toggle mods to deleting a few of them before just wiping the slate clean and doing another install.
Well NOW there's a conflict between Bob's Power and the library, what am I doing wrong?

gnemonix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Conflict with Bob's Funtions Library

Post by gnemonix »

The recent releases of Nanobots (2.0.3 to 2.0.6) are somehow causing bobpower to crash. Nexela is lost as to how has made a fix for it (see below).

However the cause is because there is an inconsistency in boblibrary API calls as I mentioned here:

Either make the same changes until bobbingabout can make an official update or revert back to Nanobots 2.0.3 to keep playing with both mods.
Last edited by gnemonix on Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

pansnek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by pansnek »

Ok so the maker of Nanobots put out an update that fixes the bobslibrary error and I can confirm that the mods work now with no problems.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

pansnek wrote:Ok so the maker of Nanobots put out an update that fixes the bobslibrary error and I can confirm that the mods work now with no problems.
The maker of nanobots put out an update that makes it so bobs still existing non erroring bug doesn't error.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Nexela wrote:
pansnek wrote:Ok so the maker of Nanobots put out an update that fixes the bobslibrary error and I can confirm that the mods work now with no problems.
The maker of nanobots put out an update that makes it so bobs still existing non erroring bug doesn't error.
He is awesome.

I have no idea why this didn't just error earlier... it is clearly an error on my part.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”