Angel Refining, problem with recipies (missing items)

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Starman001
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Angel Refining, problem with recipies (missing items)

Post by Starman001 »

Hi there,

came back to new factorio, found your great and complex mod :) Though I seem to have a small problem with it.

My sorting facilities prodcues lots of pebbles, and the stiratite sorting gives me no copper nugget, which i would need to create of from nugget and pebbles. I understand this mod has advanced over time, but then I can't seem to find an updated flow chart for the recipies, and i guess there is some because of all these pebbles.... I'm not using Bob mods, nor any that should interfere with ressources.

Any info about the missing nugget ? and maybe a hint to an updated flowchart if one exists ?

Thanks a lot ! Keep it up, the mod is awesome :)

Jackalope_Gaming
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Angel Refining, problem with recipies (missing items)

Post by Jackalope_Gaming »

Starman001 wrote:Hi there,

came back to new factorio, found your great and complex mod :) Though I seem to have a small problem with it.

My sorting facilities prodcues lots of pebbles, and the stiratite sorting gives me no copper nugget, which i would need to create of from nugget and pebbles. I understand this mod has advanced over time, but then I can't seem to find an updated flow chart for the recipies, and i guess there is some because of all these pebbles.... I'm not using Bob mods, nor any that should interfere with ressources.

Any info about the missing nugget ? and maybe a hint to an updated flowchart if one exists ?

Thanks a lot ! Keep it up, the mod is awesome :)
The copper nuggets do not come from Stiratite's crushed ore sorting. You only get them after making chunks of them or if you use crushed Crotinnium sorting. I'm inclined to believe this is intentional so the iron and copper don't have the same refining at the start and also to nudge the player towards getting the higher tier refining or using Crotinnium.

Look at the different refining sciences and you'll see there are indeed copper nuggets that come from other recipes. But if you're just doing crushed Stiratite sorting then probably the easiest way to handle copper sorting is simply crush the copper ore into pebbles and then the output is purely in pebbles and you can smelt that easily enough instead of trying to make different smelting setups for both ore and pebbles.

Starman001
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Angel Refining, problem with recipies (missing items)

Post by Starman001 »

Thank you, i didn't noticed that at first. Indeed it looks like the recipies are more varied, actually a good thing...Guess I now need to construct a muuuuuuch larger base to house all these production lines, again, a good thing :)

Return to “Angels Mods”