[kovarex] [0.16.36] Received undeserved "There is no spoon" achivement

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
diablek
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[kovarex] [0.16.36] Received undeserved "There is no spoon" achivement

Post by diablek »

Backstory: Yesterday I was running my first "there is no spoon" run and failed. Took me 9h and 15mins cause of fail with slow advanced circuit production and even slower rocket silo research. Doesn't really matter.

Today I joined some MP game where guys were trying to beat game in 8h, I joined at 6h 30min mark and was looking at the base hoping to find some inspiration for my 2nd try (mainly yellow science and advanced circuit layout).

Then 2 minutes later without even noticing that the silo was almost done with making rocket parts, rocket was launched and I received my "There is no spoon" achievement without even building one item in the game. It says clearly under achievement tab that you need to spend over 50% of the total play time in MP game in order to receive achievement but that wasn't the case now.

One part of me is relieved cause now I don't have to go over this trouble again, I can just build my base however slow or fast I want, but still, this shouldn't have happened.

I don't have any screenshots.

sparr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Received undeserved "There is no spoon" achivement

Post by sparr »

Double check whether or not you got the Steam achievement, which is where I think you read that 50% requirement. Steam has a lot more restrictions on achievements than the game itself.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.16.36] Received undeserved "There is no spoon" achivement

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, fixed for the 0.16.37

diablek
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [0.16.36] Received undeserved "There is no spoon" achivement

Post by diablek »

kovarex wrote:Thanks for the report, fixed for the 0.16.37