[0.16.29] Regression: entity flag "pushable" unknown

Bugs that are actually features.
glee8e
Inserter
Inserter

[0.16.29] Regression: entity flag "pushable" unknown

Post by glee8e »

This particular issue happens when bobswarfare is installed. In previous versions (0.16.28 and perhaps 0.16.27) no error pops up but now (0.16.29) it bugs out.

To reproduce: install bobswarfare and its dependencies. Launch the game, oops. I've attached a screen shot of the error screen, if you really need it.

EDIT: I'm not quite sure if this is a bug on the mod's side though. I'll now crosspost it to bob's mod's subforum. No need for that.
Attachments
scrn.PNG
scrn.PNG (21.25 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
Last edited by glee8e on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.29] Regression: entity flag "pushable" unknown

Post by Bilka »

NaB, the flag was removed because it had no effect. The mod authors will have to update their mods.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

glee8e
Inserter
Inserter

Post by glee8e »

OK... so before bob updated it, I shall unzip the archive and run a grep to clean up all of them...

EDIT: BTW, why this removal isn't stated in the changelog? If it had been there, I'll have no trouble sniffing out why it goes wrong...

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

glee8e wrote:OK... so before bob updated it, I shall unzip the archive and run a grep to clean up all of them...

EDIT: BTW, why this removal isn't stated in the changelog? If it had been there, I'll have no trouble sniffing out why it goes wrong...
Yep it's the changelog bug I'd say. Stealth removal of flag that seems to be plastered over quite a few mods :D

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

glee8e wrote:OK... so before bob updated it, I shall unzip the archive and run a grep to clean up all of them...

Bob's Warfare has an update. Check out the mod portal.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Return to “Not a bug”