[kovarex] [0.16.17]Priority not saved in splitter GUI

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[kovarex] [0.16.17]Priority not saved in splitter GUI

Post by Bilka »

When the priority of the splitter is set, but the checkbox not checked, the side priority isnt remembered in the gui, unlike the filter. I expect it to be remembered, although it has no effect.

Attachments
factorio-current.log
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.16.17]Priority not saved in splitter GUI

Post by Tekky »

If it has no effect, then I believe that it would be best if the player wouldn't be able to change it. That is also how the insterter GUI behaves with the "override stack size" option.

On the other hand, it may be best not to display the setting in the first place, if the checkbox is not set.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.16.17]Priority not saved in splitter GUI

Post by kovarex »

I tweaked the splitter gui in several ways to make easier to use and (hopefully) easier to understand.

When the checkbox is not checked, the left/right switch is in a neutral state (none is selected, button in the middle).
Clicking the switch to select left/right also selects the checkbox, and deselecting the chebox moves the left/right switch back to the neutral position.

This also means, that selecting the priority can be done by a single click (on the switch), instead of having to click both the checkbox and the switch.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.16.17]Priority not saved in splitter GUI

Post by Bilka »

That will definitely make setting priority faster, thank you!
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”