Colored background for personal logistics request status

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Colored background for personal logistics request status

Post by Kyralessa »

With a large number of logistics bots, sometimes there's a charging backup, and bots aren't timely about supplying my personal logistics requests.

I can hover over any individual item in my personal logistics request slots to see how many I have, how many are on the way, etc. But that's a bit tedious for 36 slots of items.

What about coloring the background of each item based on the fulfillment status? For example:

* Blue, or maybe green - 100% fulfilled
* Yellow - Less than 100% fulfilled, but enough items are on the way to reach 100% fulfillment
* Red - Less than 100% fulfilled, and not enough items are available in the logistics network to reach 100% fulfillment

This would make it a lot faster to see where bottlenecks are and to decide whether I've got enough of what I want before I head out from my base again.

ShadowBaneDH
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Colored background for personal logistics advanced settings

Post by ShadowBaneDH »

Advanced settings for it like color blind sliders(like in cosmoteer i haven't seen them anywhere else before)so the color blind can distinguish between the three different colors of there choosing. and options for turning off the background collar in certain states so instead of it being green for 100% fulfill it will just be normal, or if it is unavailable in the network it can stay the stranded gray(normaly wouldn't disable more then one on most occasions)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”