[0.15 latest edition]Achievement Bug and suggestions

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.
Twoflower
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15 latest edition]Achievement Bug and suggestions

Post by Twoflower »

Hi all

I tried to search for this but did not find anything. If there are allready threads about this please remove mine.

Anyway there is an achievement which can not be done in peaceful mode and rightly so. It's the only gun turrets achievement (raining bullets). I guess it's too easy in peaceful mode and that's why it's disabled there.

However, if you turn off biter bases and evolution and expansion you can still get that achievement even though having no biters at all is actually easier than having peaceful biters.

I noticed this on my latest playtrough in the latest 0.15 version. Maybe it has been fixed for 0.16, I haven't tried it yet.

And a suggestion: Add an achievement for finishing a death world standard settings game. I think this is quite a challenge and deserves an achievement.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15 latest edition]Achievement Bug and suggestions

Post by kovarex »

We had a talk about it, and we could go forever if we wanted to check that the achievements are fair.
People can always edit the base files and other things. The check for peaceful and biter bases is there to avoid people getting it by accident, but if someone fiddles with the advanced options, it is not worth to check it.

Return to “Won't fix.”