[Submission] High Res Concrete Textures - old style

Place to share your custom game graphics.
quadrox
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Submission] High Res Concrete Textures - old style

Post by quadrox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:39 pm

I made these over the last couple of days. I consider these to be work-in-progress still - especially the cracked version, but I think they are pretty usable already.

Screenshots
Without cracks - I always wondered why the concrete looks cracked already immediately after laying it down
With cracks
Seamless Without cracks
Seamless With Cracks
Installation

1) Download the version you want from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v_l0i ... PIUjxUMP2f
2) Unzip the zip folder in your terrain folder (<factorio-path>/data/base/graphics/terrain/)

If there is demand I may try to improve them further, but for now you can use this one. Since it is not a mod, it should not interfere with achievements.

Permissions/License
I hereby publish these textures under the public domain. You may use and distribute them as you want, with no restrictions whatsoever.

ManaUser
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [Submission] High Res Concrete Textures - old style

Post by ManaUser » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Quite nice. it still feels like an upgrade without changing the look completely.

Any chance you could do non-high-res graphics to match?

Adeon Hawkwood
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Adeon Hawkwood » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Very nice. Provides just enough variation to look interesting without being distracting.

krlsmnk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by krlsmnk » Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Any reason these textures or their associated mod wouldn't work in .17.41? They don't seem to be working, but I've used them before.

I tried manually installing them. Changing my graphics settings, removing WaiTex, and wiping and reinstalling all of the game's terrain files. Then reinstalling them manually, changing the mod settings to force a reload... still nothing.

I still have ugly, asymmetrical bricks for concrete when I load in, or place new concrete. Any ideas?

EDIT: I was using another texture mod called "Single Color Terrain" which apparently loads after this one and has concrete textures (I thought it was just ground textures, probably because I didn't read well enough). After manually overwriting those concrete textures with these ones and re-zipping that mod, everything looks great. (Deleting them caused a file-not-found crash, and adding a dependency so that this one loads later didn't seem to work, either). Figured I'd let anyone else know. Derp.

Return to “Texture Packs”