PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Angels Patch

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:Why getting syngas with coal gas is moved to fluids tab? May be bug?
uh maybe. i didnt move it. is anything other than pycoal and my patch showing up as affecting that recipe? also are you on latest .16 and everything up to date?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Yes all important mods updated
Mod List
Hey people, forgot to ask - can we overwrite stack size for angel's sand bcuz pycp sand has 500 items stack
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Happy new 2018 Year to all people! I wish you happiness!

adamcirillo
Inserter
Inserter

Post by adamcirillo »

is there any change to get pycoal elctrolyser recipes added to angels they only work with bobs ones

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Keiler/functioning-mod
Another nice and useful mod for bob's + angel's mod and PYCP too :)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hi KingArthur
Can we add petroleum gas as resource back to game when angel's mod is toggled on?
Arch666Angel decided to replace petroleum gas to methane gas i think its not right - pyanodon wants to use methane gas in early game in PYHT mod
Why i ask about petroleum gas returning? Some recipes in PYCP uses petroleum gas but not methane gas if playing with angel's - petroleum gas by its nature has methane in its composition, but it can not be associated with methane is stupid

What i like - Arch666Angel added solid byproduct from oil - oil residuals - and we can get residual gas from it - but i think residual gas and petroleum gas is not the same, but we must admit its can be similar

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

not making any promises but ill look into it whenever pyhightech releases and i do an update for it. im not sure how easily ill be able to override angels override on petroleum gas

romtos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by romtos »

kingarthur wrote:not making any promises but ill look into it whenever pyhightech releases and i do an update for it. im not sure how easily ill be able to override angels override on petroleum gas
Happy to hear you're planning on updating after pY HighTech release. :) That was my biggest concern.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

kingarthur wrote:not making any promises but ill look into it whenever pyhightech releases and i do an update for it. im not sure how easily ill be able to override angels override on petroleum gas
Lets consult with Arch666Angel about this modification for petroleum gas I don't think he'll mind.
romtos wrote:
Happy to hear you're planning on updating after pY HighTech release. :) That was my biggest concern.
It will be my biggest inexpressible badass epic journey with py and angel's mods :mrgreen: 8-) can't wait to watch the hi-teh science pack announcement in PYHT :P
And why is Arch666Angel so did not dare to undertake the development of their own angel's electronics mod - n fact he did really awesomr Angel's Smelting mod

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

I'm getting this from the game, it's not an error but a missed locale. It occurs during map creation and when I look at it in game, map view is not affected it just shows "Molybdenum ore"; it has your mod as a source on the tooltip.

Unknown key:"autoplace-control-names.infinite-molybdenum-ore"

I do not seem to be able to find regular molybdenum ore during map generation.

Map generation screen.
https://snag.gy/FhbxNY.jpg

Mod List.
https://snag.gy/MWCyH1.jpg
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

ZombieMooose wrote:I'm getting this from the game, it's not an error but a missed locale. It occurs during map creation and when I look at it in game, map view is not affected it just shows "Molybdenum ore"; it has your mod as a source on the tooltip.

Unknown key:"autoplace-control-names.infinite-molybdenum-ore"

I do not seem to be able to find regular molybdenum ore during map generation.

Map generation screen.
https://snag.gy/FhbxNY.jpg

Mod List.
https://snag.gy/MWCyH1.jpg
yep thats my fault.

thats because there is a missing localization code for the infinite moly ore. also regular moly doesn't show up on the map. it has to be gotten from angels refining or the ground bore like all other regular ores like iron, copper, tin, etc

laku
Inserter
Inserter

Post by laku »

could you list the changes your mod does? like most people here, i am playing with a lot of mods and it is just hard to keep track of whats going on. thta would be super awsome.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

laku wrote:could you list the changes your mod does? like most people here, i am playing with a lot of mods and it is just hard to keep track of whats going on. thta would be super awsome.
the mod merges any items and fluids that are shared between py mods and angels mods so that the items will work it both mod suits. also overrides molybdenum ore to use angels refining system. no regular ore spawns on map, just infinite moly patches. also fixed the issue with not being able to produce glass for red sci pack due to being unable to get silicon without research.

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

Hello,

There are some items below that seem to have made there way to many recipes for products that don't make any sense. I assume this is a bug either with this mod or the original py coal processing mod.
Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

Screenshot of recipes. This recipe applies to MANY items that don't make any sense.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V8vsF ... yXGXC1BYFi

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

npuldon wrote:Hello,

There are some items below that seem to have made there way to many recipes for products that don't make any sense. I assume this is a bug either with this mod or the original py coal processing mod.
Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

Screenshot of recipes. This recipe applies to MANY items that don't make any sense.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V8vsF ... yXGXC1BYFi
thats all on pycoal. its not a bug i think. just a really odd feature that is of questionable usefulness.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Who are ready for PY high-Tech mod, there will be a lot of work to ensure some compatibility, it remains to wait a few weeks

Just look at this thing!
https://i.imgur.com/qa0Klyv.gif
That's freaking awesome 8-) :D
New way to get any science packs

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

patch has been updated to 0.0.9. small update to fix the gamestopping issue with angels building still using bobs circuit. still combing thru the mods to find and deal with items and recipes and things

if you find any other gamestopping issue let me know and ill fix them asap

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

updated to 0.0.10. this patch merged a number of duplicate items and i fixed a few recipes in angels that still gave out bobs mods items that couldnt be used anymore

more than likely there are still things ive missed so if you find something let me know

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Will py suite be compatible with angel's industries and angel science packs - at least I know for sure that there will be visual graphical changes in angel science packs
So py high-tech is out and i'm worring about new angel's industry compatibility

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:Will py suite be compatible with angel's industries and angel science packs - at least I know for sure that there will be visual graphical changes in angel science packs
So py high-tech is out and i'm worring about new angel's industry compatibility
until something is officially released for those i cant really say. after industry's and sci pack comes out ill look at them and figure out a way to make them both play nice together

Return to “Mods”