Version 0.16.11

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.11

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed yet another requester chest state migration error.
  • Fixed that burner inserter didn't show the fuel icon when out of energy sometimes. (55913)
  • Fixed that some specific pre 0.15 maps couldn't be loaded.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

mngrif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.11

Post by mngrif »

FactorioBot wrote:
  • Fixed that burner inserter didn't show the fuel icon when out of energy sometimes. (55913)
I feel like this has been around since 0.15. Glad it got fixed, I actually make use of burners even after 300 factory-hours.
My Silly Factorian Tricks
<_aD> OBSERVE SIGNAL ASPECT BEFORE CROSSING TRACK

Guenni7
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Guenni7 »

All my requester chests work as expected again! Thank you guys!

Avezo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Avezo »

I can confirm requester chests are working now. Checked for migration from .9 and .10.

Aardwolf
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Aardwolf »

mngrif wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:
I feel like this has been around since 0.15. Glad it got fixed, I actually make use of burners even after 300 factory-hours.
I used them for shoveling coal into my boilers (before having solar/nuclear), after I discovered than when the coal ran out and the power went off, it would not auto-restart due to the other inserters requiring electricity :D That was a bit of a crisis in my camp :)

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

Awesome job guys!

I just beg you take your rest!

We definitely don't want you burn out now as we do expect you continue your greatest work later :)

PaszaVonPomiot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by PaszaVonPomiot »

I just admire your dedication :)

Yggdrasil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Yggdrasil »

Just an FYI. During the update from 0.16.10 to 0.16.11 I got an alert from my virus scanner. It claims the file C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\temp\Factorio.exe is a Trojan of type: Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl

This is via Windows Defender with the latest updates on Windows 10 v1709.

Of course after the update is installed that temp directory is gone, but I've since tested the factorio.exe from C:\Program Files\Factorio\bin\x64\factorio.exe on VirusTotal.com and it gets OKs from all 66 scanners there:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/f87f ... 514673006/

So, I'm pretty sure it's a false positive. Just wanted to give other people a heads up in case they're searching for more information.

Serenity
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Serenity »

Aardwolf wrote: I used them for shoveling coal into my boilers (before having solar/nuclear), after I discovered than when the coal ran out and the power went off, it would not auto-restart due to the other inserters requiring electricity
I've started to use a setup where one steam engine supplied by a burner inserter powers all the other inserters. It's a bit of a waste, but it works well

Froilen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Froilen »

Serenity wrote:
Aardwolf wrote: I used them for shoveling coal into my boilers (before having solar/nuclear), after I discovered than when the coal ran out and the power went off, it would not auto-restart due to the other inserters requiring electricity
I've started to use a setup where one steam engine supplied by a burner inserter powers all the other inserters. It's a bit of a waste, but it works well
why not make it so the first inserter is a burner and the rest are normal yellow ? it would be enough energy for the rest of the insertes to work (a bit slowly )

shrimposh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shrimposh »

Yggdrasil wrote:(...)So, I'm pretty sure it's a false positive.
On an unsuspecting Factorio new years' build, Skynet begins :o
-

Return to “Releases”