Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 217-Dec17

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 216-Sep30

Post by YuokiTani »

It's because they add the cargo-waggons for green and blue material. Yeah, i should remove this drawback.

Lapomita
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 216-Sep30

Post by Lapomita »

Ahh, of course. Didn't think about that. Thank you!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 217-Feb25

Post by YuokiTani »

Updated YIR-Addon YuokiRails to 0.4.7

- fixes locomotive-recipes to YIR-standard
- fixes the DE-SW 840 Green, also inlcudes new HD-res for this locomotive
- DE-SW 840 can reach higher top-speed
- all 3 DE-SW and new cargo-wagons are "vanilla"-standard in behavior
- add 2 new cargo-wagon (Chest and Stuff)
- all gfx reduced in size by using the forum-script

Note: needs Yuoki-Industries - Mod because it uses components from to craft the themed cargo-wagons.

Preview: (Arrow indicates forward direction)

Maai
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 217-Feb25

Post by Maai »

Dear YuokiTani !
In connection with the fact that in version 16 it is planned to add an Artillery train, are you planning any work in this direction?

Factorio Roadmap for 0.16+
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=678

Perhaps platforms with guns, machine guns and missiles, as well as a radar and a mobile robotsentr with a warehouse for repairing roads and the surrounding infrastructure?
Can there be projects of appropriate models?
What do you think...
Thanks in advance!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Maai wrote:Dear YuokiTani !
In connection with the fact that in version 16 it is planned to add an Artillery train, are you planning any work in this direction?

Factorio Roadmap for 0.16+
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=678

Perhaps platforms with guns, machine guns and missiles, as well as a radar and a mobile robotsentr with a warehouse for repairing roads and the surrounding infrastructure?
Can there be projects of appropriate models?
What do you think...
Thanks in advance!
Thanks for this information. I plan some additional locomotives and cargo-wagons. And if a Artillery Train possible i will do this too :)

LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by LittleMikey »

Hey there, what's the difference between "YIR - Yuoki-Industries-Railroads" and "Yuoiki Industries - Railroads"? They are listed as two seperate mods on Factorio.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Yuoki-Industries - Railways is the base railway modification and can played without any other YI-mod ... it uses only vanilla items and own.

YIR - Yuoki Railroads - yes its very confusing ... adds Cargo-Waggons and locomotives with Yuoki-Mod-Reference and use material from YI-Mod. Also some older locomotives are splitted into here to avoid the file-size cap on mods.factorio.com. I want to keep the YIR as clean as possible for a vanilla-feel game-play.

ChurchOrganist
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 217-Dec17

Post by ChurchOrganist »

Latest version of this (0.7.15) is bugged due to a case sensitivity issue and crashes Factorio.

These two files in the graphics folder inside the mod ZIP file need renaming from.....
NS2200gg_icon.png
NS2200wr_icon.png

to.....
ns2200gg_icon.png
ns2200wr_icon.png

The mod will then load into Factorio without crashing it.

Yuoki has been informed.

No doubt a fixed version will be out soon.
Want to know where the biters chewing your power plant have come from??
Wondering where your next iron is going to come from??
You need Long Range Radar

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Railways Additions (Locomotives, Cargo-Wagon) - Latest Update 217-Dec17

Post by YuokiTani »

Uploaded fix now. Thanks.

liqo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by liqo »

Nice work! Just two questions (I'm still playing Factorio v0.16.51):

1) What is this fuel and where can I find it/make it?
1.jpg
1.jpg (14.7 KiB) Viewed 7451 times

2) I don't understand this dependency, is it just optional? Does the mod work without it?
2.jpg
2.jpg (42.21 KiB) Viewed 7451 times
Thanks!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

This was the old fuel-type and left over for down compatible. Should be the yellow energy-symbol also allowed as fuel, can produced in any assembling machine.

If you don't have yuoki-industries as mod, you can't build some stuff from this addon. It contains mostly old waggons and locomotives with shorter length.
Yes, it need the mod Yuoki-Industries, because some waggons use material from the mod to build.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Hi Yuoki,

is it possible to get the ore wagons (like iron ore) with Angel's and Madclown's ores? Not sure how much work this will be.

Cu, steinio.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Not much, but i need to know which ores these mods are use.
Haven't look at this mods :)
If i get this week some other gfx done, i will look at these.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

YuokiTani wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:05 pm
Not much, but i need to know which ores these mods are use.
Haven't look at this mods :)
If i get this week some other gfx done, i will look at these.
Another idea: is it possible to make only the ore layer tintable? So an universal wagon can be tinted to any ore color.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

yes, i can make a waggon with tintable load - but you need some train-expert to tell this the game or found a mod that allows tintable waggons.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”