World generating without trees

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Alien_Squasher
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 am
Contact:

World generating without trees

Post by Alien_Squasher »

So what the hell is up with 15.34 world generation? Every preset has no trees. Also where did the starting area settings go? How do I fix these issues?
The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow
Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8118
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 am
Contact:

Re: World generating without trees

Post by Koub »

Starting Area settings :
Factorio - Starting area settings.jpg
Factorio - Starting area settings.jpg (58.67 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
Concerning trees, I don't get it. I get trees in almost all my new maps.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.
Post Reply

Return to “Gameplay Help”