[kovarex] [0.15.34]Crash just after loading a multiplayer game

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
jul_law
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[kovarex] [0.15.34]Crash just after loading a multiplayer game

Post by jul_law »

Hi,

Run factorio > search public game > join a game > all is downloaded and loaded > screen is black at the end of the loading during 1 sec, then instant crash.

Occured 2 times in the last 2 days (this bug is quite new). I launched the game may be 6 times in the last 2 days, and it occured 2 times.

Thank you,
Wish the best for Factorio !
Attachments
factorio-current_bug2.log
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 173 times
factorio-current_bug1.log
(620.65 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

commanderwitty
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.15.34]Crash just after loading a multiplayer game (InputHandlerAllegro::processToggleMap)

Post by commanderwitty »

mine just stops at multiplayer server list and thats it hopfully my reports can help both of us
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(6.07 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
factorio-current.log
(6.04 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.34]Crash just after loading a multiplayer game (InputHandlerAllegro::processToggleMap)

Post by posila »

commanderwitty wrote:mine just stops at multiplayer server list and thats it hopfully my reports can help both of us
You have this issue: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=52351

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

jul_law wrote:Hi,

Run factorio > search public game > join a game > all is downloaded and loaded > screen is black at the end of the loading during 1 sec, then instant crash.

Occured 2 times in the last 2 days (this bug is quite new). I launched the game may be 6 times in the last 2 days, and it occured 2 times.

Thank you,
Wish the best for Factorio !
It looks like it tries to open a map before the game is fully loaded. Are you pressing map button when loading is in progress? (Just so I know how to reproduce it)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

There are 3 completely unrelated bugs in this thread:
  • factorio-current-bug1.log shows error when toggling the map view, that I have no idea what is about, we can try to reproduce it (Edit: Probably fixed for 0.16)
  • factorio-current_bug2.log shows error in packet defregmenting error after a desync (You didn't mention a desync)
  • The other post Is related to the pinger problem, which is discussed in different bug report.
Ok, I fixed (most probably) the second bug related to defregmanting packets after desync for either 0.15.35 or 0.16. Whichever comes first.

jul_law
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jul_law »

Hi
It looks like it tries to open a map before the game is fully loaded. Are you pressing map button when loading is in progress? (Just so I know how to reproduce it)
No, I just wait for the end of the loading without doing anything.
kovarex wrote:There are 3 completely unrelated bugs in this thread:
  • factorio-current-bug1.log shows error when toggling the map view, that I have no idea what is about, we can try to reproduce it (Edit: Probably fixed for 0.16)
  • factorio-current_bug2.log shows error in packet defregmenting error after a desync (You didn't mention a desync)
  • The other post Is related to the pinger problem, which is discussed in different bug report.
Ok, I fixed (most probably) the second bug related to defregmanting packets after desync for either 0.15.35 or 0.16. Whichever comes first.
No I haven't see any message related to any desync.
Anyway for the moment, I was not able to reproduce the bug, so may be it it solved.
Thank you !

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”