[wheybags] [for 0.16] [0.15.31] Construction Robots not part of player inventory

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Xeteth
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[wheybags] [for 0.16] [0.15.31] Construction Robots not part of player inventory

Post by Xeteth »

Not sure if this is considered a bug or rather a feature request, but I find it counter-intuitive enough that I consider it a bug.

I have 4 Roboport MK2's in my power armor that collectively can handle 100 construction robots. Sometimes bots are lost to biters etc so I always have 100 construction bots requested in the player logistic slot in case any are destroyed.

The problem is that as soon as the bots become active (ie. you blueprint or deconstruct anything in the player radius that requires bots) they are no longer considered to be part of the player inventory. As such, if (for example) 10 bots become active with a task an extra 10 are delivered to the player whilst these are active. Once these bots return the player will then have 100 + 10 = 110 bots.

This can be somewhat negated by setting the auto-trash to 100 construction bots, however it is then possible that you end up with construction bots in logistic systems that you pass through that you didn't want them in.

Again, it's not a huge issue but something that maybe one of the devs could consider looking at.

Cheers.

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15.31] [for 0.16] Construction Robots not part of player inventory

Post by Jon8RFC »

I too have experienced this. I only noticed it a couple of days ago (haven't played my save in a week or two) so it has me wondering if I was just oblivious or if it was a recent development in 15.30 or 15.31.

Glad it'll be fixed!

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [wheybags] [for 0.16] [0.15.31] Construction Robots not part of player inventory

Post by wheybags »

Fix implemented and will be in 0.16.
Also, my first closed bug report \o/
Thanks!

Krusnik
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [wheybags] [for 0.16] [0.15.31] Construction Robots not part of player inventory

Post by Krusnik »

wheybags wrote:Fix implemented and will be in 0.16.
Also, my first closed bug report \o/
Thanks!
Woo!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”