Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Arch666Angel »

dzbanek wrote:
derpumu wrote:Hi, I currently have problems with the barreling pump: I produce some ferric chloride (bob's mods) and feed it into a barreling pump, together with plastic canisters. Since I don'T produce much of it, the pump stops working after some time and won't start again. No fluid will enter the pump, even though the pipe is full.

Saving and reloading the game changes things: the pump will fill up, but the inserters won't insert any canisters.
I can confirm this. Clicking a chest with barrels will force inserter insert a few barrels into pump but it will stop working again in a while. This force me to stop playing, waiting for a fix.
There is no fix for this, since this is in the vanilla entities behaviour. There is kind of a workaround: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=19652&p=273896&hi ... ba#p273896

Bedrockbreaker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bedrockbreaker »

What's the internal name for bobmonium? I can't seem to find it. All I could see was angels-ore6, but that doesn't seem to work. And what specific Angels mod is it from? I am trying to create a mod, (though never created one before) that fixes my broken technology. i.e. the lab needs tin plates, but to process tin plates, you need to research how to process them. My recipe works with other materials I substituted, so no issues in the code.
Currently, I am a noob. But the first full playthrough I decide to do is a Bobs, Angels, and 5Dims mod pack. help me..

Check out my mod!: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Bedrockb ... artwithtin

Bedrockbreaker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bedrockbreaker »

Bedrockbreaker wrote:What's the internal name for bobmonium? I can't seem to find it. All I could see was angels-ore6, but that doesn't seem to work. And what specific Angels mod is it from? I am trying to create a mod, (though never created one before) that fixes my broken technology. i.e. the lab needs tin plates, but to process tin plates, you need to research how to process them. My recipe works with other materials I substituted, so no issues in the code.
Nvm. I just installed every single angels mod and found the ore was from refining, not infinite ores.
Currently, I am a noob. But the first full playthrough I decide to do is a Bobs, Angels, and 5Dims mod pack. help me..

Check out my mod!: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Bedrockb ... artwithtin

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Bedrockbreaker wrote:
Bedrockbreaker wrote:What's the internal name for bobmonium? I can't seem to find it. All I could see was angels-ore6, but that doesn't seem to work. And what specific Angels mod is it from? I am trying to create a mod, (though never created one before) that fixes my broken technology. i.e. the lab needs tin plates, but to process tin plates, you need to research how to process them. My recipe works with other materials I substituted, so no issues in the code.
Nvm. I just installed every single angels mod and found the ore was from refining, not infinite ores.
Refining adds the item, ores adds the actual resource patch.

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

How to disable alien artefacts when using bio processing?

Morlow
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Morlow »

Just a question on how infinite ores work: do you actually get more ore by placing more dense miners over infinite ore? I can't tell just from eyeballing it so I'm guessing the answer is no.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Morlow wrote:Just a question on how infinite ores work: do you actually get more ore by placing more dense miners over infinite ore? I can't tell just from eyeballing it so I'm guessing the answer is no.
More miners on the ore = more ore. Faster miners = more ore. A miner always mines just one random tile at a time in it's area of affect.

Warrie
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warrie »

Just updated to the latest versions of your Refining, Smelting and Petrochem mod and got the following error with your bio mod:
The attachment error.jpg is no longer available

*edit* All ok now. Thank you for your work! was about to start a new game.
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (27.11 KiB) Viewed 5615 times
Last edited by Warrie on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Warrie wrote:Just updated to the latest versions of your Refining, Smelting and Petrochem mod and got the following error with your bio mod:
error.jpg
Still uploading the script update for bio processing

KnoT
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by KnoT »

HI
I am getting this error in my log from my server when starting it:

Code: Select all

4.283 Error Util.cpp:62: Error in assignID, item-group with name 'angels-enhancement' does not exist.

Source: angels-exploration (item-subgroup).

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

KnoT wrote:HI
I am getting this error in my log from my server when starting it:

Code: Select all

4.283 Error Util.cpp:62: Error in assignID, item-group with name 'angels-enhancement' does not exist.

Source: angels-exploration (item-subgroup).
Are you missing the components mod?

Qarar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Qarar »

Hello there, the new "Bronze Plate" added on 7/15 does not equal to "Bronze plate". The 7 new plates all have capital P for Plates. I cannot put the Bronze Plate in Science pack 3.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Qarar wrote:Hello there, the new "Bronze Plate" added on 7/15 does not equal to "Bronze plate". The 7 new plates all have capital P for Plates. I cannot put the Bronze Plate in Science pack 3.
Yep you are right, forgot so copy over some lines between my working files, fixing it now.

Qarar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Qarar »

Cool, thank you.

adamcirillo
Inserter
Inserter

Post by adamcirillo »

rubyte, jivotalite and crotinium floation cells seem to be outputting sufluric waste water instead of the the 3 differnet ones they did before and I have the acid override option on still before I updated

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

adamcirillo wrote:rubyte, jivotalite and crotinium floation cells seem to be outputting sufluric waste water instead of the the 3 differnet ones they did before and I have the acid override option on still before I updated
Yeah the changed override had a typo, fixed and uploaded a new version for refining

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

i got strange bug. when use pump to transfer sulfur oxide gas. it shown small amount of gas to transfer.i have 10.000 sulfur oxide and 5 pump. they transfer very slowly.

(using factorrisimo and bob mod)

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Hellatze wrote:i got strange bug. when use pump to transfer sulfur oxide gas. it shown small amount of gas to transfer.i have 10.000 sulfur oxide and 5 pump. they transfer very slowly.

(using factorrisimo and bob mod)
Regular base game pumps? I dont think that it is related to my mods, because the fluids have the same stats as water and I dont modify the pumps in any way

zgrillo2004
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by zgrillo2004 »

Hi. I installed your Infinite Ores mod and now it had deleted all of my Yuoki ores and there are none to be found. Starting a new game gives out the same result. Do you want me to send you the logs?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

zgrillo2004 wrote:Hi. I installed your Infinite Ores mod and now it had deleted all of my Yuoki ores and there are none to be found. Starting a new game gives out the same result. Do you want me to send you the logs?
If you have refining as well yes that is intended, all ores are replaced by the 6 ores my mod comes with.

Return to “Angels Mods”