Missing "Bob's Electronics" in dependencys

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Distelzombie
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Missing "Bob's Electronics" in dependencys

Post by Distelzombie »

I got

Code: Select all

Error in assignID, item with name 'basic-circuit-board' does not exist.

Source: ore-sorting-facility (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
• angelsrefining
It works when having Bobs Electronics. Please add this to dependencies.[/color]
Complete 2-Lane system as a Blueprint-Book! The perfect OCD reactor? Testing chained science lab efficiency Please use real prefixes and proper rounding!

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Missing "Bob's Electronics" in dependencys

Post by Arch666Angel »

Even if I would add such a dependency, it had to be an optional one -> You can still ignore it and run into the same issue.

The newest version of refining (0.7.13) has a new system implemented to more dynamically (and easier for me) put the recipes for buildings together which is the main hurdle here. It should fix the issue with bobs electronics and bobs logistics. If this runs well I will convert the other mods to this system as well.

Distelzombie
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Distelzombie »

Arch666Angel wrote:Even if I would add such a dependency, it had to be an optional one -> You can still ignore it and run into the same issue.

The newest version of refining (0.7.13) has a new system implemented to more dynamically (and easier for me) put the recipes for buildings together which is the main hurdle here. It should fix the issue with bobs electronics and bobs logistics. If this runs well I will convert the other mods to this system as well.
I dont understand. It cleary is not optional: You mods just dont work without.

But its good that have already been working on a solution. :')

BTW: Other related problem: I have these ore crushers, but no ores that could get into them because I dont have the ressource mods installed. But I have to use them to make crushed coal and carbon and such. I can still choose the recipies for Stitarite and the other things, irregardless of their existance in the game. Can you change that?
Complete 2-Lane system as a Blueprint-Book! The perfect OCD reactor? Testing chained science lab efficiency Please use real prefixes and proper rounding!

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

I think the idea is to make it so that the mod works without said mod, and uses a normal circuit instead in that case.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Umek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Umek »

The issue still persists, any plans?