Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Arch666Angel »

nagapito wrote:Its just me or the nodule sludge recipe vanished?

I loaded the game with the updated mods, I already have Nodule Processing researched while Washing 1 and 2 is not researched, I also have chrome, manganese and nodule crushing recipes available but not nodule sludge...

Edit: I see it.... new recipe and no migration file to enable it in case it was already researched....
Well there is a migration file, so it either didnt trigger or something else went wrong :P

For the washing: I included all of the new stuff in the migration, recipes that are not in there didnt change like the nodule dissolution

cicatrix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cicatrix »

Greetings, I seem to be having trouble with fluid splitters (both 2-way and 3-way). They just don't do anything.
I browsed this forum a bit and it's not due to the branch clogging. I tested it - simply added an offshore pump, connected it to a 2-way fluid splitter and attached 2 storage tanks to either side.
Water never made it through. They just don't work.

nagapito
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nagapito »

Arch666Angel wrote:
nagapito wrote:Its just me or the nodule sludge recipe vanished?

I loaded the game with the updated mods, I already have Nodule Processing researched while Washing 1 and 2 is not researched, I also have chrome, manganese and nodule crushing recipes available but not nodule sludge...

Edit: I see it.... new recipe and no migration file to enable it in case it was already researched....
Well there is a migration file, so it either didnt trigger or something else went wrong :P

For the washing: I included all of the new stuff in the migration, recipes that are not in there didnt change like the nodule dissolution
Well, nodule-crushed-liquifying is actually a new recipe...

But I see you already released a new version with a new migration file to address this situation :)

Jawnycat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Jawnycat »

Getting the following error on launch: --- Oh, can't post a URL on a first post, so transcribe:

Code: Select all

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'basic-circuit-board' does not exist.

Source: ore-sorting-facility(recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
*angelsrefining
Of note, this error only occurs when Bob's Library and Plates are enabled (Marked as Required Dependencies for Smelting). If I decide to eschew Smelting, and therefore Bob's stuff, everything's dandy.

Only have installed what of Bob's mods that are strictly required by the dependency chain, as I don't use Bob's, could an unmarked dependency be the cause?

Since it seemed related to another error a few pages back, I tried switching to .11 on refining, but no joy.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Jawnycat wrote:Getting the following error on launch: --- Oh, can't post a URL on a first post, so transcribe:

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'basic-circuit-board' does not exist.

Source: ore-sorting-facility(recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
*angelsrefining
Of note, this error only occurs when Bob's Library and Plates are enabled (Marked as Required Dependencies for Smelting). If I decide to eschew Smelting, and therefore Bob's stuff, everything's dandy.

Only have installed what of Bob's mods that are strictly required by the dependency chain, as I don't use Bob's, could an unmarked dependency be the cause?

Since it seemed related to another error a few pages back, I tried switching to .11 on refining, but no joy.
Just remove all bobs mods if you want to play without them

Jawnycat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Jawnycat »

Arch666Angel wrote:Just remove all bobs mods if you want to play without them
Your smelting mod has bobsplates set as a hard requirement, it will not load unless bobsplates is also loaded. It will not function properly without it, it seems, as no new recipes are present in game. Or, two are present (Ore washing machines?), but they do not have a crafting recipe.
Last edited by Jawnycat on Tue May 23, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiggyWhiskey
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by PiggyWhiskey »

Even though bobs electronics is listed as optional. It's actually mandatory.

You'll need to add it in. Or edit the recipe to only need the vanilla basic circuits. There are 3 recipes that you would need to change.

TRauMa
Inserter
Inserter

Post by TRauMa »

I found a bug in petrochem 0.5.8:

if force.technologies["angels-nitrogen-processing-3"].researched then
		force.recipes["gas-nitrogen-monoxide"].enabled = true
    end
The tech that changed is angels-nitrogen-processing-2, so now I had a game without nitrogen-monoxide because I had 2 researched, but not 3. :|

QuackerJ4ck
Inserter
Inserter

Post by QuackerJ4ck »

Nitrogen Monoxid is NOT returning the (empty) Metal Catalyst Carrier
Attachments
20170523162857_1.jpg
20170523162857_1.jpg (407.56 KiB) Viewed 7585 times

nagapito
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nagapito »

After enabling the recipe I also had issues with the localization of the nitrogen monoxide name and also dont have a barreling recipe for it

Ultimoos
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Ultimoos »

TeuJay wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:Odd because it works for most other people. Cant see anything wrong from The list, but I will Change something when I'm back Home that should fix the error but would ne good to know what caused it.
I had the same error. was ablet to fix it by changing

data.raw.resource["infinite-angels-ore5"].minable.required_fluid = "liquid-nitric-acid"
data.raw.resource["infinite-angels-ore6"].minable.required_fluid = "liquid-sulfuric-acid"
with

if angelsmods.ores.enableinfiniteangelsore5 then
data.raw.resource["infinite-angels-ore5"].minable.required_fluid = "liquid-nitric-acid"
end
if angelsmods.ores.enableinfiniteangelsore6 then
data.raw.resource["infinite-angels-ore6"].minable.required_fluid = "liquid-sulfuric-acid"
end
in prototypes/petrochem-global-override.lua:55
I can confirm that this fixed the issue for me as well.

waconet
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by waconet »

Nitrogen Monoxide recipe doesn't return a blank catalyst after crafting.

Bobblybook
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bobblybook »

In the latest version, appears to be impossible to reach electricity tech? Am using bobs mods also.

Offshore pump or the Burner Turbine Generator both require electric motors, which if you trace them down, require basic electronic components, which requires Carbon. This seems to require combining Coke (obtainable) with carbon dioxide (unobtainable) in a Liquifier. You cannot run a Liquifier as it requires electricity.

I am watching a video series of someone playing 0.15 with angel's and bob's mods, and his offshore pump does not require electric motors, so it seems like it was a recent change..

I am also playing on "Expensive" recipe & tech difficulty, not sure if this would change them. But at the moment it appears to be a circular loop of requirements unless I am missing something!

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Bobblybook wrote:In the latest version, appears to be impossible to reach electricity tech? Am using bobs mods also.

Offshore pump or the Burner Turbine Generator both require electric motors, which if you trace them down, require basic electronic components, which requires Carbon. This seems to require combining Coke (obtainable) with carbon dioxide (unobtainable) in a Liquifier. You cannot run a Liquifier as it requires electricity.

I am watching a video series of someone playing 0.15 with angel's and bob's mods, and his offshore pump does not require electric motors, so it seems like it was a recent change..

I am also playing on "Expensive" recipe & tech difficulty, not sure if this would change them. But at the moment it appears to be a circular loop of requirements unless I am missing something!
Are you using AAI industry?

Skathmaine
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Skathmaine »

what broke with liquid fuel canisters?
is this a bug? or have my mods broken?
Attachments
fuel canister not working.jpg
fuel canister not working.jpg (766.65 KiB) Viewed 7506 times

nagapito
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nagapito »

Skathmaine wrote:what broke with liquid fuel canisters?
is this a bug? or have my mods broken?
That is actually a bobs issue, not angel.
But... last few updates removed liquid fuel canister fuel value and now you make enriched fuel block from the liquid fuel!

nagapito
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nagapito »

Clay bricks are "overwriting" stone bricks on blueprints, so now my blueprints dont place the stone bricks coz they think they were made with clay bricks.....

Earendel
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Earendel »

Bobblybook wrote:In the latest version, appears to be impossible to reach electricity tech? Am using bobs mods also.

The Electric Motor recipe in AAI Industry had an accidental extra ingredient, but only in expensive mode. That's been fixed now.

Bobblybook
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bobblybook »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Are you using AAI industry?

Yes I am. Sorry, should have mentioned that as well.
Earendel wrote:

The Electric Motor recipe in AAI Industry had an accidental extra ingredient, but only in expensive mode. That's been fixed now.
Great!!

Thank you both for your modding work! :)

Eule_69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eule_69 »

nagapito wrote:Clay bricks are "overwriting" stone bricks on blueprints, so now my blueprints dont place the stone bricks coz they think they were made with clay bricks.....
Same here.

And another feedback:
Cannot barrel Nitrogen Monoxide Gas.

...and one more (not sure where it belongs) :-)
I use your mods with Bobs and Yuoki.
I cannot barrel vanilla Steam, only "Yuoki Steam".
Don't know whether it's a matter of Yuoki overwriting something or if it's generally impossible to barrel stem.

BTW: I use your barreling pump, not Vanilla or Bobs. Yours are pretty :-)

Thanks.

Return to “Angels Mods”