Need to update for 0.15.10

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

atlas1205
Inserter
Inserter

Need to update for 0.15.10

Post by atlas1205 »

Those idiots probably made some changes to the boiler system. Now every single mod with boilers need to be updated or it crashes the game.
So please, I'm counting on you :P

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Need to update for 0.15.10

Post by Ratzap »

If you'd read the patch notes you'd know why: steam is now a separate entity from water. This is a good thing.

And if you'd read YuokiTani's last post you'd know that he knew and will post an updated version when it's ready.

Seriously, put in a little effort rather than just calling the devs names.

schibz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by schibz »

Ratzap wrote:If you'd read the patch notes you'd know why: steam is now a separate entity from water. This is a good thing.

And if you'd read YuokiTani's last post you'd know that he knew and will post an updated version when it's ready.

Seriously, put in a little effort rather than just calling the devs names.
Couldn't agree more.Also theese updates are experimental,if you have a problem with them you can wait until stable versions.

Edit:You can downgrade 0.15.9 from the main site of factorio.I don't use steam but there is a option in steam too.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

The changes looks small and little but have a huge impact. Any boiler can have only 1 input-fluid and 1 output-fluid. Previous boilers heaten any input fluid and spit the fluid out. With a little imagination you see now, i can remove the boilers (Boiler-IV, MC-Boiler, Obnisnk, Rheinsberg) because they are now limited to heat water to steam or MF to MF. The powerful flexibilty is now lost.

YI-Engines power-generation from MF via Solid-Fuel-Engines, Fluid-Fuel-Engines and Quantrinum-Reactors is unaffected, and i switch the boilers all for water->steam so you can fix later your builds.

I have just started to fix the problem, so please have some patience with me :)

Return to “Yuoki Industries”