Ships

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

lejsen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Ships

Post by lejsen »

Hello everyone.
I think the game would benefit from another transport option, as you may have guessed from the title, I'm talking about ships! Not spaceships though, although that would be cool, but the game sometimes generates very large bodies of water and the ability to sail would be a great thing, and i drool at the work that would be involved in building big container ships.

Aeden
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Ships

Post by Aeden »

I was thinking about that yesterday on my map too ... Bridges can be helpfull too :p

Teurlinx
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Teurlinx »

What about a ship that can serve as a Roboport? It'd be nice if the bots could cross a lake without dying ;)

Other than that, it could be really cool to set up a harbour system similar to the train network.

Alfdaur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Alfdaur »

The devs have thought about adding ships to the game. But as far as I understand it, they have other priorities at the moment. So they said they like the idea, but that the're not making any promises. So don't expect it soon (or maybe never), but know that the idea is heard. :)

dimmy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dimmy »

big container ships.

this is what i wanted to suggest, but googling shows such already existing threads.

So. Container SHIPs, SEA PORTs (like train station with names) would be great to have.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”