[0.15] unable to fill fluid wagon completely when separated

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Immun
Inserter
Inserter

[0.15] unable to fill fluid wagon completely when separated

Post by Immun »

when separating the fluid wagon and filling the tanks the pump is not able to fill the wagon completely (i have only one pump connected). disconnecting the full part then reduces the numbers as well to 24.9k and the pump keeps running with an interal buffer of 199 but will never fill up the wagon. if i place a dedicated pump on the compartement the wagon get's filled completely. not 100% sure but it Looks like the "passive" parts of the wagon are not filled full and only the one with a pump attached directly can be filled up. perhaps it should work like that but i can imagine some problems then with wait condition on trains (have not tried it out)
24-04-2017 23-46-13.jpg
24-04-2017 23-46-13.jpg (25.09 KiB) Viewed 2421 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15] unable to fill fluid wagon completely when separated

Post by Rseding91 »

This is unfortunately a side effect of having the wagon be 3 tanks. You'll have to use a pump on each tank if you want them all at 100% for now.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

izaq
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.15] unable to fill fluid wagon completely when separated

Post by izaq »

Rseding91 wrote:This is unfortunately a side effect of having the wagon be 3 tanks. You'll have to use a pump on each tank if you want them all at 100% for now.
I think this is somewhat related and I'm sorry if it has been addressed before. When emptying connected storage tanks or liquid wagons (with all tanks connected) completely, the icon of the fluid clears only for the one with the pump connected. The other tanks with no direct connection to a pump -although empty- still show the fluid icon.

On an completely unrelated note, please update the "larger inventory" mod. Please! :)

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”