multiple planets,bridges,vehicles and more recources

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

bwser20
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

multiple planets,bridges,vehicles and more recources

Post by bwser20 »

I think adding the ability to go other planets (after the ship landing), setting up interplanetary factories or even factories in space. The game needs bridges that you can make individual segments and intersections. Boats should be added if more biomes like an ocean type is added, I think having research that once researched, you can explore underwater, enabling underwater buildings, enemies and recourses. I lastly think the games needs more recourses. e.g uranium (better than coal, can be used for advanced energy production and in production), gold ( used in advanced crafting/wiring) and types of gasses that naturally spawn similar to oil.

Deviator
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: multiple planets,bridges,vehicles and more recources

Post by Deviator »

Bridges or boats would be nice. My starting lake has an island with a biter nest not connected to land so I cannot get to them.

Molay
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: multiple planets,bridges,vehicles and more recources

Post by Molay »

Deviator wrote:Bridges or boats would be nice. My starting lake has an island with a biter nest not connected to land so I cannot get to them.
You can do a lategame Roboport with wall+laser turret push to get to that, possibly^^ I think the bots should collect the essence too, right?

As to the topic, I really like the idea of bridges and ships first and foremost. Give me more way to transport my ore, please!

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”