cant advance in Mission

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Shaddix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

cant advance in Mission

Post by Shaddix »

Hello there Guys,

first of all iam new to this Game and i might have overlooked something obvious, anyways, can you help me with this?
The production does not seem to start for some reason. The Steam Engines are not working because the Boilers are not heating up the water. they are all filled with coal.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: cant advance in Mission

Post by Choumiko »

From the picture it should be working, maybe try removing the underground pipes and place them again.

Gammro
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Gammro »

Have you checked if the water actually reaches all parts by hovering over them with your mouse?

And it's not entirely clear, but I assume you did place some coal in the furnaces manually to start it?
Ignore this

Molay
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Molay »

Another idea, do you have solar panels providing power? If solar panels provide all the power necessary (click on a pole to check), the boilers will not heat up (as there is no need for additional power).
From the looks of it your inserters do have power, but no boiler is active. So you probably have another power source powering it all sufficiently already!
The boilers will kick in when power consumption increases.

Return to “Gameplay Help”