Can't play the mod because I can't find durotal.

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

qtopo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Can't play the mod because I can't find durotal.

Post by qtopo »

Hello there!

I just downloaded Youki Industries and it works. But I can't use it because I can't produce N4-Material Chunk (Durotal). I am also using Hardez modpack, so it might be because of that.

Is there a solution? Hardez permits me to make iron and copper (and other ores) but i can't find "N4-Material Chunk (Durotal)" (i also can't find the other one.)

Perhaps you can produce this N4-Material Chunk (Durotal) within youki mod itself

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't play the mod because I can't find durotal.

Post by YuokiTani »

Yes, you can wash your Iron and Copper Ore. This gives you dirty-water that can processed into green/blue - dust. Your first build after getting this to work is a Cimota-Restructor. These machine can transform every vanilla-ressource into Unicomp and Unicomp into all other basic-materials - including yuoki-materials.

knightofrust
Inserter
Inserter

Post by knightofrust »

YuokiTani wrote:Yes, you can wash your Iron and Copper Ore. This gives you dirty-water that can processed into green/blue - dust. Your first build after getting this to work is a Cimota-Restructor. These machine can transform every vanilla-ressource into Unicomp and Unicomp into all other basic-materials - including yuoki-materials.
Can this be done the same for bob's ores? I've launched a game with bob's + angel's + RSO + yuoki and can't find durotal/nutrium.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

knightofrust wrote:
YuokiTani wrote:Yes, you can wash your Iron and Copper Ore. This gives you dirty-water that can processed into green/blue - dust. Your first build after getting this to work is a Cimota-Restructor. These machine can transform every vanilla-ressource into Unicomp and Unicomp into all other basic-materials - including yuoki-materials.
Can this be done the same for bob's ores? I've launched a game with bob's + angel's + RSO + yuoki and can't find durotal/nutrium.
Check Angel's sorting recipes - you should be able to get both Yuoki ore's there.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

hi there is a post here with more info too, which i also needed to learn at first as well :)
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=57749
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108
my 1st Mod Idea :) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50256

Return to “Yuoki Industries”