can we get a countdown to 0.15?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
troytech
Inserter
Inserter

Re: can we get a countdown to 0.15?

Post by troytech »

Neemys wrote:
troytech wrote:
inteljoe wrote:I prayed to the computer (Windows) god's recently. They seem to think the first .15 experimental is going to hit the streets next Friday.

i really hope that is true.
It is not.... dev will update us when they have a approx. ETA, just read FFF

how do you know it isnt true?

XBBX
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by XBBX »

troytech wrote:
Neemys wrote:
troytech wrote:
inteljoe wrote:I prayed to the computer (Windows) god's recently. They seem to think the first .15 experimental is going to hit the streets next Friday.

Because you have to pray to factorio God's

Snake_
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Snake_ »

Klonen or Twinsen?

Escadin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Escadin »

Am I the only one expecting 0.15 not before the end of feb?
"--? How are commands compounded in a compounded compound command commanding compound composts." -defines.lua

troytech
Inserter
Inserter

Post by troytech »

XBBX wrote:
troytech wrote:
Neemys wrote:
troytech wrote:

Because you have to pray to factorio God's
factorio's god IS windows.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

troytech wrote: how do you know it isnt true?
First, dev will not issue a big update without an ETA. Second, reading here and there show that multiple functionnality are not finished completly (like in last FFF, the speaker have placeholder graphics).

You better ask him what are his proof saying the release will come in less than 24 hours.
Escadin wrote:Am I the only one expecting 0.15 not before the end of feb?
You are not the only one, I trust the devs that they will take proper time to release a proper update like they all time do ;) They even could release only in march that I don't care much. There is plenty content with mods to play until then.
troytech wrote: factorio's god IS windows.
How ? you do know that factorio is not only on micro$oft OS right ?
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

troytech
Inserter
Inserter

Post by troytech »

Neemys wrote:
First, dev will not issue a big update without an ETA. Second, reading here and there show that multiple functionnality are not finished completly (like in last FFF, the speaker have placeholder graphics).

You better ask him what are his proof saying the release will come in less than 24 hours.
You are not the only one, I trust the devs that they will take proper time to release a proper update like they all time do ;) They even could release only in march that I don't care much. There is plenty content with mods to play until then.
they use windows to code the game.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

troytech wrote:
Neemys wrote:

Many people in the team use OSX and Linux, a lot of us use windows, but that doesn't really make a difference

illyst
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by illyst »

LotA wrote:So true.. you have no idea how many dust and others things they are inside (And I especially not took the picture at 90° so most of it is hidden ^^)
One day in a year, i boiled some water, take my keyboard, turn it above and shake. With all the thing who fall in the water, i got a tasty soup ;)

inteljoe
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by inteljoe »

Many people in the team use OSX and Linux, a lot of us use windows, but that doesn't really make a difference
The Factorio gods are Java? So I should of sacrificed that virgin to the Oracle?

steampunker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by steampunker »

Is that why there is not experimental on factorio.com or Steam??? ;)

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

steampunker wrote:Is that why there is not experimental on factorio.com or Steam??? ;)
Factorio dev release an big update, it's experimental (like going from 0.13 to 0.14). They release minor update (like 0.13.5 to 0.13.6) where they address bug, improvement, modification,... When everything seem fine to them, they state a version to be stable. Then there will be almost no update until the next big update.

We are waiting for the next big update stated to come feb/march by a dev if they don't postpone further.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

troytech
Inserter
Inserter

Post by troytech »

Klonan wrote:
troytech wrote:
Neemys wrote:

could you do an email notification for some people so the day before an update you can tell them it is coming. i would sign up for it.

Return to “General discussion”