Worms and turrets

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

jakecool19
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Worms and turrets

Post by jakecool19 »

This is a small tweak that I think will help bring more of a meaning to worms, and nerf turret creep. Instead of having worms spit one single projectile that homes in on one enemy, how about instead it launches a giant spitball that causes the splash damage, and applies the slow down. This slow down affect won't be as noticeable to players, especially those with exoskeletons, but it will severely restrict the speed of construction bots and decrease the rate of fire on turrets. The slowdown effect could scale with the size of the biter. The slow down effect would effect would leave robots used for turret creep incredibly vulnerable to destruction by consecutive worm attacks and biters, and make turret creep less effective at close range to bases.This is just a simple idea of what I thought would help make worms have a bigger role in combat, and nerf turret creep in an effective and realistic way without totally removing it.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Worms and turrets

Post by ssilk »

Added to viewtopic.php?f=80&t=14640 New Weapons / New Defenses & Armor / Combat / Turrets
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”