[0.14.17] Blueprint turrets do not fire and are ignored

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
SaberCherry
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.14.17] Blueprint turrets do not fire and are ignored

Post by SaberCherry »

I just started using blueprints a few days ago; it's quite nice for things like solar panels. So, I made a simple design for a defensive structure with 4 laser turrets and a small power pole in the middle, surrounded by a wall. Like this:

Code: Select all

WWWWWWWWW
W       W
W TT TT W
W TT TT W
W   P   W
W TT TT W
W TT TT W
W       W
WWWWWWWWW
I placed one in a hot zone (near some hives, with enemies already attacking), in range of an active power pole. My worker robots started building it, and either I ran out of walls or all the robots got killed (both happened but I'm not sure which was first). Anyway, some of the walls never got placed. But the point is, the laser turrets were powered, and surrounded by enemies, but the enemies all ignored the laser turrets, and the turrets did not do anything (I was in power armor mk2 with shields and fairly safe, so I could observe clearly). When I manually deconstructed and replaced a laser turret, it began firing at the enemies immediately, with the other 3 still completely inert. Since I don't know what's causing this I will plan to build all turrets manually until it's fixed. Unfortunately I don't have a save with the inert turrets.

P.S. Sorry, I forgot about mods. Mods installed:

Autofill
Base Mod
Blueprint String
Bob's Functions Library Mod
Bob's Greenhouse Mod
Bottleneck
Flow Control
Laser Beam Turrets

I have no idea whether this was impacted by the last mod, but it's supposed to be purely graphical.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.14.17] Blueprint turrets do not fire and are ignored

Post by Loewchen »

Without the save-file there is nothing to go on. If it happens again or you find a way to reproduce it let us know.

Return to “Pending”