Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Arch666Angel »

Warringer wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
Warringer wrote:I just ran into a bug in Angel's Petrochem 0.1.9.

Code: Select all

Error Util.cpp:57: Error while loading recipe prototype "sulfuric-acid-2" (recipe): Recipe sulfuric-acid-2 has invalid main product liquid-sulfuric-acid.
Modifications: bobplates › angelsrefining › angelspetrochem › marathon › ShinyBob › ZGroupChange
I've taken a look into the code, but I have no idea where the problem might be... >_>

Since the game loaded with Petrochem disabled, the problem should be in there...
Something might be overwriting the recipe again. Could you try and add marathon, shinybob and zgroupchange to the dependecy in petrochem info.json after each other and see if this works?
Well... It appears to be a problem with Marathon. After taking a closer look, Marathon does change the recipe. Adding it to the info.json helped with that problem... >_>
Thanks for checking that out, I will add marathon as optional dependency then, so it at least wont throw an error.

Edit: On a side note - You are a real masochist sir!

Warringer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warringer »

Arch666Angel wrote:On a side note - You are a real masochist sir!
Hehehehehe. Maybe I should not tell that I also have the Science Cost Tweaker. :D

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

Warringer wrote:
Hehehehehe. Maybe I should not tell that I also have the Science Cost Tweaker. :D
Does SCT now support marathon? It used to be that the recipes it added were drastically cheaper than vanilla-recipes with marathon. This was the main reason I dropped marathon from my modpack.

Though, if you want to have Real Fun, you should also get Flux Expensive Tech on top of all of it. I have some mod that adds extra tiers to everything and L25 bullet damage takes 2.5 million alien science packs and ~15 million other packs and it's not even the most expensive tech. Highest I've noticed so far has been L26 of logistic slots with some half a *billion* packs required :D

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/flux.far ... ensiveTech

Yeah, I haven't really reached far into blue research with my modpack so far :D

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

hoho wrote:
Warringer wrote:
Does SCT now support marathon? It used to be that the recipes it added were drastically cheaper than vanilla-recipes with marathon. This was the main reason I dropped marathon from my modpack.

Though, if you want to have Real Fun, you should also get Flux Expensive Tech on top of all of it. I have some mod that adds extra tiers to everything and L25 bullet damage takes 2.5 million alien science packs and ~15 million other packs and it's not even the most expensive tech. Highest I've noticed so far has been L26 of logistic slots with some half a *billion* packs required :D

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/flux.far ... ensiveTech

Yeah, I haven't really reached far into blue research with my modpack so far :D
For Science Cost Tweaker - if you go with marathon just change the config to use vanilla science recipes and you'll be good to go. I played it this way with bobathon and SCT.
Might want to reduce multipliers a bit or it will be harsh :D

Are marathon changes working well with Angel's stuff?

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

orzelek wrote:For Science Cost Tweaker - if you go with marathon just change the config to use vanilla science recipes and you'll be good to go. I played it this way with bobathon and SCT.
Yes, I'm aware of that but I find the SCT recipes for science packs more enjoyable than vanilla ones so that I just dropped marathon instead. It wasn't an easy decision.
orzelek wrote:Might want to reduce multipliers a bit or it will be harsh :D
Yeah, probably. My current setup is sort of insane too but I'm not really planning to "finish" the game anyway. It's more of an attempt of trying to build an actual mainbus thingy with all those mods and when the smelting mod is more or less usable, restart the world (again). In previous games I've just had a rudimentary belt for science packs and electronics and then just using bots for nearly everything.
orzelek wrote:Are marathon changes working well with Angel's stuff?
Not when I last looked at it a couple of months ago.

Marathon made ore give a ton of plates when smelting and similarly increasing the amount of plates needed in recipes. With Angel's you still have high cost for recipes but ores give out as much plates as they've always given with Angel's. In other words, you'll be cutting effective plate production by several times when using the mods together.

I remember someone giving a basic script that made Angel's stuff compatible with Marathon but I'm not sure if it only changed the recipes of buildings or also altered how much metal we get from processing Angel's ores.

Warringer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warringer »

orzelek wrote:Are marathon changes working well with Angel's stuff?
There's a Marathon fix for Angels around somewhere in this forum, which I have thankfully managed to save and implement. It might need some cleaning up and Angel might be willing to perhaps integrate it for those that play Marathon? ;)

ITs not mine at all, save for the Petrochem coal bits, But have it anyway.

if data.raw.item["coal-crushed"] then
	data.raw["item"]["coal-crushed"].fuel_value = "2MJ"
	data.raw["item"]["solid-coke"].fuel_value = "3MJ"
	data.raw["item"]["solid-carbon"].fuel_value = "4MJ"
	data.raw["item"]["pellet-coke"].fuel_value = "15MJ"
end

data.raw.recipe["hydro-plant"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 100}, {"stone-brick", 50}, {"electronic-circuit", 15}}
data.raw.recipe["burner-ore-crusher"].ingredients = {{"stone", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-crusher"].ingredients = {{"iron-plate", 100}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-crusher-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-crusher", 1}, {"steel-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-crusher-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-crusher-2", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["ore-floatation-cell"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-floatation-cell-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-floatation-cell", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-floatation-cell-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-floatation-cell-2", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"processing-unit", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["ore-leaching-plant"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-leaching-plant-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-leaching-plant", 1}, {"steel-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"processing-unit", 15}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-leaching-plant-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-leaching-plant-2", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 25}, {"processing-unit", 15}}

data.raw.recipe["ore-refinery"].ingredients = {{"aluminium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 40}, {"processing-unit", 15}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-refinery-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-refinery", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 40}, {"processing-unit", 15}}
--data.raw.recipe["ore-refinery-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-refinery-2", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 50}, {"stone-brick", 40}, {"processing-unit", 15}}

data.raw.recipe["ore-sorting-facility"].ingredients = {{"iron-plate", 100}, {"stone-brick", 30}, {"basic-circuit-board", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-sorting-facility-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-sorting-facility", 1}, {"steel-plate", 65}, {"stone-brick", 20}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-sorting-facility-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-sorting-facility-2", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 65}, {"stone-brick", 20}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-sorting-facility-4"].ingredients = {{"ore-sorting-facility-3", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 65}, {"stone-brick", 20}, {"processing-unit", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["filtration-unit"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 45}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}, {"pipe", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["filtration-unit-2"].ingredients = {{"filtration-unit", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 45}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}, {"brass-pipe", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["crystallizer"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 45}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}, {"pipe", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["crystallizer-2"].ingredients = {{"crystallizer", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 45}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}, {"brass-pipe", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["thermal-extractor"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 45}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}, {"pipe", 25}}

data.raw.recipe["hydro-plant"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 35}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 10}}

data.raw.recipe["ore-processing-plant"].ingredients = {{"iron-plate", 75}, {"stone-brick", 10}, {"basic-circuit-board", 10}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-processing-plant-2"].ingredients = {{"ore-processing-plant", 1}, {"steel-plate", 40}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 20}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-processing-plant-3"].ingredients = {{"ore-processing-plant-2", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 45}, {"concrete-brick", 50}, {"advanced-circuit", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["ore-processing-plant-4"].ingredients = {{"ore-processing-plant-3", 1}, {"titanium-plate", 60}, {"concrete-brick", 50}, {"processing-unit", 15}}

data.raw.recipe["blast-furnace"].ingredients = {{"steel-plate", 25}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"electronic-circuit", 15}, {"pipe", 45}}
data.raw.recipe["blast-furnace-2"].ingredients = {{"blast-furnace", 1}, {"aluminium-plate", 45}, {"concrete-brick", 45}, {"advanced-circuit", 20}, {"brass-pipe", 45}}

data.raw.recipe["bio-processing-plant"].ingredients = {{"iron-plate", 80}, {"stone-brick", 15}, {"basic-circuit-board", 10}, {"pipe", 25}}
data.raw.recipe["bio-processing-plant-2"].ingredients = {{"bio-processing-plant", 1}, {"steel-plate", 80}, {"stone-brick", 30}, {"electronic-circuit", 25}, {"stone-pipe", 45}}
--]]
data.raw.recipe["slag-processing-dissolution"].ingredients = {{"slag", 5}}

data.raw.recipe["angelsore1-crushed-hand"].results = {{"angels-ore1-crushed", 5}, {"stone-crushed", 5}}

data.raw.recipe["stone-crushed"].energy_required = 2
data.raw.recipe["stone-crushed"].ingredients = {{"stone-crushed", 3}}

data.raw.recipe["floatation-waste-water-purification"].energy_required = 5
data.raw.recipe["floatation-waste-water-purification"].ingredients = {{type="fluid", name="water-floatation-waste", amount=52}}
data.raw.recipe["floatation-waste-water-purification"].results = {{type="fluid", name="water-purified", amount=35}, {type="item", name="sulfur", amount=13}}

for i=1, 6 do
	--Ore Crushing
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed"].energy_required = 3
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed"].ingredients = {{"angels-ore"..i, 8}}
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed"].results = {{"angels-ore"..i.."-crushed", 8}, {"stone-crushed", 2}}

--Crushed Ore Sorting
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed-processing"].energy_required = 1
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed-processing"].ingredients = {{"angels-ore"..i.."-crushed", 8}}

--Ore Hydro Refining
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk"].energy_required = 1.5
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk"].ingredients[1].amount = 8
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk"].ingredients[2].amount = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk"].ingredients[2].amount
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk"].results[1].amount = 8

--Ore Chunk Sorting
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk-processing"].energy_required = 3
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk-processing"].ingredients = {{"angels-ore"..i.."-chunk", 16}}

--Ore Chemical Refining
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal"].energy_required = 3
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal"].ingredients = {{type="item", name="angels-ore"..i.."-chunk", amount=8}, {type="fluid", name="sulfuric-acid", amount=0.5}}
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal"].results[1].amount = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal"].results[1].amount * 4

--Ore Crystal Sorting
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal-processing"].energy_required = 3
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal-processing"].ingredients = {{"angels-ore"..i.."-crystal", 16}}

--Purified Ore Sorting
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].energy_required = 3
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].ingredients = {{"angels-ore"..i.."-pure", 16}}

for o=1, 5 do
		data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk-processing"].results[o].amount = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-chunk-processing"].results[o].amount * 4
	end	

data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal-processing"].results[1].amount = 2

data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].results[1].amount = 2
	data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].results[2].amount = 1

for o=1, 6 do
		data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal-processing"].results[o].amount = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crystal-processing"].results[o].amount * 4
		data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].results[o].amount = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-pure-processing"].results[o].amount * 4
		if o==1 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 1 --Nickel
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 2 --Quartz
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[4].amount = 2 --Nickel
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 2 --Quartz
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[4].amount = 2 --Nickel
		end
		if o==2 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[3].amount = 1 --Aluminium
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 1 --Zinc
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 2 --Aluminium
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[4].amount = 2 --Zinc
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[5].amount = 2 --Silver
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 2 --Aluminium
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[4].amount = 2 --Zinc
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[5].amount = 2 --Silver
		end
		if o==3 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[3].amount = 1
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 1
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[4].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[4].amount = 2
		end
		if o==4 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[3].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[5].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[5].amount = 2
		end
		if o==5 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[2].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 4 --Gold
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[2].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 1
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[4].amount = 4 --Gold
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[2].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 1
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[4].amount = 4 --Gold
		end
		if o==6 then
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-chunk-processing"].results[4].amount = 2
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-crystal-processing"].results[3].amount = 1
			data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..o.."-pure-processing"].results[3].amount = 1
		end
	end

for g=1, 3 do
		local ore = data.raw.recipe["angelsore"..i.."-crushed-processing"]
		local k = ore.results[g].amount * 2
		ore.results[g].amount = k
	end
end

local ores = {'iron', 'copper', 'tin', 'lead', 'silver', 'bauxite', 'cobalt', 'gold', 'nickel', 'rutile', 'tungsten', 'zinc'}
local sec = {'ore', 'processed', 'plate', 'plate'}
local tri = {'processing', 'smelting', 'processed', 'ingot'}

for h = 1, 2 do --Iron, Copper
	for y = 1, 4 do --Ore, Processed, Plate, Plate
		local dat = data.raw.recipe[""..ores[h].."-"..sec[y].."-"..tri[y]..""]
		if y == 1 then --'Ore'-ore-processing
			dat.energy_required = 6
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[1].."", 6}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[2].."", 3}}
			if h == 2 then --Copper
				dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[1].."", 5}}
				dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[2].."", 4}}
			end
		elseif y == 2 then --'Ore'-processed-smelting
			dat.energy_required = 4
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[2].."", 4}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..tri[4].."", 5}}
		elseif y == 3 then --'Ore'-plate-processed
			dat.energy_required = 16
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[2].."", 2}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[3].."", 15}}
			if h == 2 then --Copper
				dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[3].."", 16}}
			end
		else			   --'Ore'-plate-ingot
			dat.energy_required = 6.33
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..tri[4].."", 1}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[3].."", 8}}
		end
	end
end

for h = 3, 5 do --Tin, Lead, Silver
	for y = 1, 4 do --Ore, Processed, Plate, Plate
			dat.energy_required = 6
		elseif y == 2 then --'Ore'-processed-smelting
			dat.energy_required = 4
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..tri[4].."", 4}}
		elseif y == 3 then --'Ore'-plate-processed
			dat.energy_required = 7.15
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[2].."", 1}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[3].."", 3}}
		else			   --'Ore'-plate-ingot
			dat.energy_required = 7.15
			dat.ingredients = {{""..ores[h].."-"..tri[4].."", 1}}
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..sec[3].."", 4}}
		end
	end
end

for h = 6, 12 do --Bauxite, Cobalt, Gold, Nickel, Rutile, Tungsten, Zinc
	for y = 1, 2 do --Ore, Processed
			dat.energy_required = 4
			if h == 6 then --Bauxite
				dat.ingredients = {{"alumina", 6}}
			end
		else		   --'Ore'-processed-smelting
			dat.energy_required = 3
			dat.results = {{""..ores[h].."-"..tri[4].."", 4}}
		end
	end
end

--Bobs Mods
local recipe = "quartz-processing"
local rec = data.raw.recipe[""..recipe..""]
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{"quartz", 6}}
rec.results = {{"quartz-processed", 3}}

recipe = "quartz-processed-smelting"
rec = data.raw.recipe[""..recipe..""]
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{"quartz-processed", 4}}
rec.results = {{"quartz-ingot", 5}}

recipe = "quartz-glass-processed"
rec.energy_required = 15
rec.ingredients = {{"quartz-processed", 2}}
rec.results = {{"glass", 15}}

recipe = "quartz-glass-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{"quartz-ingot", 1}}
rec.results = {{"glass", 8}}

recipe = "alumina-processed"
rec.energy_required = 14.3
rec.ingredients = {{"bauxite-processed", 2}, {"carbon", 3}}
rec.results = {{"aluminium-plate", 6}}

recipe = "alumina-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 7.15
rec.ingredients = {{"bauxite-ingot", 1}, {"carbon", 2}}
rec.results = {{"aluminium-plate", 4}}

recipe = "cobalt-oxide-processed"
rec.energy_required = 21
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="cobalt-processed", amount=2}, {type="item", name="stone", amount=3}}
rec.result_count = 6

recipe = "cobalt-oxide-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 14
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="cobalt-ingot", amount=1}, {type="item", name="stone", amount=2}}
rec.result_count = 4

recipe = "bob-gold-plate-processed"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="gold-processed", amount=4}, {type="fluid", name="chlorine", amount=2.5}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="gold-plate", amount=5}}

recipe = "bob-gold-plate-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="gold-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="chlorine", amount=4}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="gold-plate", amount=8}}

recipe = "lead-oxide-processed"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="lead-processed", amount=4}, {type="fluid", name="oxygen", amount=15}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="lead-oxide", amount=10}, {type="fluid", name="sulfur-dioxide", amount=10}}

recipe = "lead-oxide-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="lead-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="oxygen", amount=12}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="lead-oxide", amount=8}, {type="fluid", name="sulfur-dioxide", amount=8}}

recipe = "bob-nickel-plate-processed"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="nickel-processed", amount=5}, {type="fluid", name="water", amount=5}, {type="fluid", name="oxygen", amount=7.5}}
rec.results = {{type="fluid", name="sulfuric-acid", amount=5}, {type="item", name="nickel-plate", amount=5}}

recipe = "bob-nickel-plate-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="nickel-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="water", amount=8}, {type="fluid", name="oxygen", amount=12}}
rec.results = {{type="fluid", name="sulfuric-acid", amount=8}, {type="item", name="nickel-plate", amount=8}}

recipe = "bob-silicon-plate-processed"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=5}, {type="item", name="carbon", amount=8}, {type="item", name="quartz-processed", amount=4}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="silicon", amount=5}}

recipe = "bob-silicon-plate-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=8}, {type="item", name="carbon", amount=12}, {type="item", name="quartz-ingot", amount=1}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="silicon", amount=8}}

recipe = "bob-titanium-plate-processed"
rec.energy_required = 21
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=6}, {type="item", name="carbon", amount=3}, {type="item", name="rutile-processed", amount=2}}
rec.result = "titanium-plate"
rec.result_count = 6

recipe = "bob-titanium-plate-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 14
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=4}, {type="item", name="carbon", amount=2}, {"rutile-ingot", amount=1}}
rec.result = "titanium-plate"
rec.result_count = 4

recipe = "silver-nitrate-from-processed"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="silver-processed", amount=4}, {type="fluid", name="nitrogen-dioxide", amount=5}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="silver-nitrate", amount=5}}

recipe = "silver-nitrate-from-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 6
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="silver-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="nitrogen-dioxide", amount=8}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="silver-nitrate", amount=8}}

recipe = "tungstic-acid-processed"
rec.energy_required = 12
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="tungsten-processed", amount=4}, {type="fluid", name="hydrogen-chloride", amount=24}}
rec.results = {{type="fluid", name="tungstic-acid", amount=12}, {type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=6}}

recipe = "tungstic-acid-ingot"
rec.energy_required = 4
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="tungsten-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="hydrogen-chloride", amount=8}}
rec.results = {{type="fluid", name="tungstic-acid", amount=4}, {type="item", name="calcium-chloride", amount=2}}

recipe = "bob-zinc-plate-processed"
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="zinc-processed", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="sulfuric-acid", amount=3}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="zinc-plate", amount=3}}

recipe = "bob-zinc-plate-ingot"
rec.ingredients = {{type="item", name="zinc-ingot", amount=1}, {type="fluid", name="sulfuric-acid", amount=4}}
rec.results = {{type="item", name="zinc-plate", amount=4}}
--]]

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Looking at script like that makes me wonder if kind of automated marathod mod that would increase costs in scripted way would be feasible :D

Arumba
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Arumba »

Found a small bug regarding the hydro-plant-2 recipe that was causing it to appear out of order in the inventory screen. In "\angelsrefining_0.3.5\prototypes\buildings\hydro-plant.lua" line 104 reads:

order = "b[hydro-plant2-]",
I changed it to:

order = "b[hydro-plant-2]",
But that didn't fix it. I don't really know what is wrong but it's annoying the heck out of me having the items not grouped together :(

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

Warringer wrote:There's a Marathon fix for Angels around somewhere in this forum, which I have thankfully managed to save and implement
Awesome! Too bad Angel just released the pre-release of the mod mod replacing processing :D
Warringer wrote:Angel might be willing to perhaps integrate it for those that play Marathon? ;)
I'm fairly certain that support for Marathon isn't added to the mods but inside Marathon itself has the code for supporting mods. So, if you want it to be in "proper" place, it should be inside of Marathon.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Arumba wrote:Found a small bug regarding the hydro-plant-2 recipe that was causing it to appear out of order in the inventory screen. In "\angelsrefining_0.3.5\prototypes\buildings\hydro-plant.lua" line 104 reads:

order = "b[hydro-plant2-]",
I changed it to:

order = "b[hydro-plant-2]",
But that didn't fix it. I don't really know what is wrong but it's annoying the heck out of me having the items not grouped together :(
Ohoh Arumba OCD kicking in! The string in the brackets is actually ignored, what is important is the letter in front that changes the position in the row the recipes is displayed at. Will fix it for the next version

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Well your at it can you fix the water-void "item", it shows up in the unsorted tab and without localization.

(this can be seen if you go to set a logistic request slot then click on the unsorted tab)

Irenes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Irenes »

I believe I have found a bug in angelspetrochem_0.1.5 that occurs when it is combined with bobplates_0.14.0.

From angelspetrochem_0.1.5/prototypes/angels-petrochem-override.lua:

--remove techs
        --water electrolysis
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["electrolysis-1"].effects,2)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["electrolysis-2"].effects,1)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["chemical-processing-1"].effects,2)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["chemical-processing-2"].effects,2)
From bobplates_0.14.0/prototypes/technology.lua:

{
    type = "technology",
    name = "chemical-processing-2",
    icon = "__bobplates__/graphics/icons/technology/chemical-processing.png",
    icon_size = 128,
    prerequisites =
    {
      "electrolysis-2",
      "chemical-processing-1"
    },
    effects =
    {
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "chemical-plant"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "hydrogen-chloride"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "calcium-chloride"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "ferric-chloride-solution"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "solid-fuel-from-hydrogen"
      },
    },
From the comments and the fact that Angel's petrochem does a lot of stuff with replacing hydrogen chloride gas, it looks as though the override is meant to delete hydrogen chloride from chemical processing 2. But it gives a 0-based index, and Lua uses 1-based indexing, so it deletes calcium chloride instead.

The erroneously deleted recipe is one of only two recipes in bobplates which make calcium chloride, and the other one requires blue science whereas this one only requires green. That's how my group found the issue.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Nexela wrote:Well your at it can you fix the water-void "item", it shows up in the unsorted tab and without localization.

(this can be seen if you go to set a logistic request slot then click on the unsorted tab)
Well I dont think I can hide it, but I at least can move it to the refining tab.
Irenes wrote:I believe I have found a bug in angelspetrochem_0.1.5 that occurs when it is combined with bobplates_0.14.0.

From angelspetrochem_0.1.5/prototypes/angels-petrochem-override.lua:

--remove techs
        --water electrolysis
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["electrolysis-1"].effects,2)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["electrolysis-2"].effects,1)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["chemical-processing-1"].effects,2)
        table.remove(data.raw["technology"]["chemical-processing-2"].effects,2)
From bobplates_0.14.0/prototypes/technology.lua:

{
    type = "technology",
    name = "chemical-processing-2",
    icon = "__bobplates__/graphics/icons/technology/chemical-processing.png",
    icon_size = 128,
    prerequisites =
    {
      "electrolysis-2",
      "chemical-processing-1"
    },
    effects =
    {
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "chemical-plant"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "hydrogen-chloride"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "calcium-chloride"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "ferric-chloride-solution"
      },
      {
        type = "unlock-recipe",
        recipe = "solid-fuel-from-hydrogen"
      },
    },
From the comments and the fact that Angel's petrochem does a lot of stuff with replacing hydrogen chloride gas, it looks as though the override is meant to delete hydrogen chloride from chemical processing 2. But it gives a 0-based index, and Lua uses 1-based indexing, so it deletes calcium chloride instead.

The erroneously deleted recipe is one of only two recipes in bobplates which make calcium chloride, and the other one requires blue science whereas this one only requires green. That's how my group found the issue.
You should update :) But thanks for the report anyways

Irenes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Irenes »

Oh! Thanks :D

Breith
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Breith »

Speaking of bug, I realized that I do not have the research for Science Packs 3 in my game. I'm going to activate it manually, but any idea from where it can come?
I have mainly Angel's Ores + Bob's Mods activated plus several other "helper" mods (Long Reach, Better light, etc.).

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Breith wrote:Speaking of bug, I realized that I do not have the research for Science Packs 3 in my game. I'm going to activate it manually, but any idea from where it can come?
I have mainly Angel's Ores + Bob's Mods activated plus several other "helper" mods (Long Reach, Better light, etc.).
if by science pack 3 you mean light blue ones, you need to unlock batteries first.

Humpfry
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Humpfry »

Hey,

I left a message on the Mod portal about the petrochem mod, have a looksie over there when you have a chance.

Anyway, related to one issue that I had with carbon not showing up on the recipe list or even at all for the metal mixing furnace(which i talk about in that post). I now having similar issues with Electrolysis 1 research; the electrolyser is not giving any recipes when you try to assign one to it. First play through I actually researched your Basic Chemistry research for your electrolyser then researched the bob's Electrolysis 1 and got the initial issue. So I quit and loaded up an older save and actually tried to research Electrolysis 1 first and check to see if the recipes would show up on the bob's electrolyser but nogo :( Kinda lost here halp!

Playing Factorio 0.14.9
Will-bob.zip
Save file - to fool around with
(8.9 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
mods.zip
The mods that are installed
(39.08 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
In the mean time I will try to figure out myself If it is some research that is missing.. but not too sure.

Kewl beans, thanks!

*edit - ahh btw... issue with UPS mod atm... when you first load up the map... UPS pops up and you need to hit apply, but there is a bug with it and Bottleneck mod. So firstly before you hit apply turn off the botteneck mod by pressing the hotkey; should be set to key 'b'.

**edit 2 - hmm, interesting.. playing around with it, the initial Electrolysis 1 research doesn't give any recipes - kinda makes you think that research is for nothing, but if you go further down the Electrolysis 1 chain, say Nickel Processing then the nickel recipe shows up. Usually when you research something like that you get at least one recipe to use, I am not too familar with vanilla bob's so, there must be a recipe that you are taking from bob's Electrolysis 1 and using in your Electrolysis. Maybe some way to merge the two Electrolysis machines together so that there is no confusion? Makes me wonder what happend to the carbon issue, why it didn't show up in the recipe list. - probably the same type of situation.

See below... Why did I research this if it doesn't nothing?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (223.18 KiB) Viewed 5927 times
Last edited by Humpfry on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Breith
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Breith »

Yes, I'm talking about that one, and I'm pretty sure I unlocked battery already. Science Pack 3 isn't in my research tree when I'm using the research function.

It's not the first time that some research doesn't appear in my research list like that. I had to restart one of my previous game after a few hours because I realized that some inserter researches were missing. It's really weird.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Breith wrote:Yes, I'm talking about that one, and I'm pretty sure I unlocked battery already. Science Pack 3 isn't in my research tree when I'm using the research function.

It's not the first time that some research doesn't appear in my research list like that. I had to restart one of my previous game after a few hours because I realized that some inserter researches were missing. It's really weird.
i will check later, but i'm quite sure, that SP 3 doesn't require research per se, it is automatically unlocked in assembly, when you research all required components.

Breith
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Breith »

I'll check tonight, I'm currently at work.
It's really weird and I wouldn't be surprised if the error comes from the thing that is between the keyboard and the chair.

Return to “Angels Mods”