[MOD 0.12.x] Autofill

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Tristitan
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Autofill

Post by Tristitan »

Nexela wrote:Added to my todo list. I will take a peek at it sometime this week.
thank you very muchly

Tristitan
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tristitan »

thank you for the update it was very helpful and makes my game really fun to play

Berkys32
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Berkys32 »

Could you please add support for Natural Evolution mod? I tried it for myself, but wasnt lucky :-/

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Berkys32 wrote:Could you please add support for Natural Evolution mod? I tried it for myself, but wasnt lucky :-/

What items need autofilling? I might be able to get around to this tonight.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

1.4.3 adds in the bullets from NE-Enemies. It is also the last version for .13

V.1.4.4 for Factorio.14 can be found here https://github.com/Nexela/autofill/rele ... _1.4.4.zip until such a time as the mod portal and in game mod down loader play nice across major releases

All future releases will be for factorio .14, but as long as your version of .13 is higher then the "base" version in info.json dependencies you should be able to change Factorio_version to .13 and it should work. however this is not supported by me :)

mrdj204
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mrdj204 »

Could you add support for the exploration-vehicle in the Outposts mods?
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Versepel ... esOutposts

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by fishycat »

Also please for Dytech-Mod updated by Valerate. https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Valerate

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Since I don't use dytech can you let me know what all needs to be added. It will make digging through everything a lot easier as I will already know what to look for.

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by fishycat »

Ok, here we go, think I have found all:
  • Advanced Gun Turret
    Shotgun Turret
    Rocket Turret
    Cannon Turret
    Capsule Turret
    Plasma Gun Turret
    Plasma Shotgun Turret
+the armoured version for each above
  • Sniper Turret
    Diesel Locomotive+armoured version
    High Speed Diesel Locomotive
edit: of course I forgot some :)
  • Burner Inserter
    Stone Furnace
    Boilers
    Tanks
    Steel Furnaces
    Burner Mining Drill

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Good news!
Should have an update out later tonight

You will need the latest version of bob's mods if you are using it as some names have changed. It will still work without the latest version it just won't autofill some of Bob's stuff.
Added in Dytech... I "think" I got everything.... OMG what a pain in the behind, there is a lot of items!
add in exploration vehicle from Outposts so it will be ready when it gets updated to .14

Bad news
requires .14

Any other mods that need added speak now or wait till I feel like updating again :)

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by fishycat »

Awesome! That are good news. Thanks for updating it, although it has sooo much stuff :D

Arumba
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Arumba »

What is the command to enable wood or other lower MJ fuels by default? Can I modify the settings to have it on by default?

*Edit: Also, this is by far one of the most necessary vanilla+ mods for me whenever I play Factorio, so kudos to you sir for making such an awesome mod. My only wish is that someday you take the time to create a proper GUI. Most every other 'essential' mod has a GUI, and having to resort to the console for every little thing is very tedious. I can't learn the commands, hence my question about how to use wood. Something so simple as this, and it requires an intricate understanding of console commands to make it work. Please take the time to make a GUI, please.

In my mind I imagine something similar to the way that AutoTrash's saved logistic slots looks, or perhaps the upgrade planner mod's look. You could have rows of 'sets', and you could drag and drop the various types of fuel you want into the rows. Farthest left column would be highest priority, farthest right lowest priority. You could still have default sets on load, but allowing for easy visual interaction with the mod would be outstanding. Perhaps you could reach out to those mod makers and get some help with designing a GUI?

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

You would need to create a personal set to overwrite the default behavior or change the settings in loader/vanilla-sets.lua

"fuels-all" -- Use the highest fuel-value item in your inventory
"fuels-high" -- Use the highest fuel-value item you have as long as that item's fuel-value is coal or higher
Option 1 - From the command Line
Option 2 - Edit settings.vanilla-sets.lua
Fuel stuff and GUI is on my list for a rewrite eventually and since the original author is on hiatus I may get around to it now that I have my head wrapped around the gui stuff.
and the gui will be slightly like auto trash.

Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
Last edited by Nexela on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mezmerro
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Mezmerro »

Please add support for ammo and turrets from Additional Turrets mod - there are a lot of both in it, and manually adding it with console is just too tedious.

subbob
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by subbob »

Does the remote.call() function include an optional parameter for specifying the amounts to be filled? or is it always a division function?

Use Case: I'd like to make a user specific rule to put 100 rounds of AP magazines in placed gun turrets.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Should be a simple case of not defining a group and setting a higher limit (untested)

remote.call("af", "insertset", "", "gun-turret", {"bullet-name", limits={100}})

Macros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Macros »

May I make a feature request? Please add a new function to the remote interface that returns all item arrays. Right now, there's just getItemArray, which requires multiple calls to get multiple arrays, and you have to know the names of each. With all of the new items added in recent versions, it becomes tedious to get each and every item array. Something as simple as this should suffice:

Code: Select all

getAllItemArrays = function()
  return table.deepcopy(global.item_arrays)
end
This would also preserve compatibility going forward, as new item arrays are added.
>nature.destroy()

Sinehmatic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sinehmatic »

remote.call("af", "insertset", "", "car", {{"coal","raw-wood"}, "basic-bullet-magazine"})
What does any of that even mean? Where would I specify the specific amount of items I want to be loaded into the entity? Can I make a few different settings for one specific entity and switch between them on the fly? Or do you have to type it out every time? If none of this has been implemented yet, will it be added to the to do list?

Sinehmatic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sinehmatic »

Wtf is the difference between
/c remote.call("af", "resetMod")
and
remote.call("af", "resetMod", ["lite"])
Why is this shit just pasted without any explanation...

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Mezmerro wrote:Please add support for ammo and turrets from Additional Turrets mod - there are a lot of both in it, and manually adding it with console is just too tedious.
I am slowly working on a different way to handle additional entities that will make it easier for everyone. However my time is super limited at present so progress is slow.

Return to “Mods”