[0.14.1] Character trash not emptying

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
chronix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.14.1] Character trash not emptying

Post by chronix »

Version:

Error:
Character trash not being emptied by over 10k logistics robots. I left the logistics area and came back a couple times, also took off my armor and put it back on. And still I have a few hundred items in my inventory, even waiting plenty of time in network for some bots to come from far away and perhaps take them.

Also, if I add other items to the empty places, they are taken quickly. But only if they don't match some of the other items in there? Perhaps it's only the auto-trash things?

Update: If I grab something in there (iron ore), it will stack up and take everything new except the part that was already there. I got all of those items while I was outside the network and they were auto-trashed. I took a train into the network and there perhaps were some logistics robots trying to catch up to the train in vain. But I was in network for over 20 minutes without anything taken, and it doesn't take them that long to cross it :)

Screenshot:

Recreation:
Load the save, wait? :)

Save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0okjl6glry17k ... 4.zip?dl=0

Return to “Technical Help”